Posts by dcinitial

Gents-    Doing some closet cleaning of things in my closet I haven't worn in a while. I have a pair of AE Clifton in a 10.5 E from the AE Shoebank. I have installed topy on these.    For reference I am 11D US in the Lindricks, 10.5 E / 11 D on Alden Barrie, 11D/E AE 5 Last.    Happy to answer any questions. Price includes shipping. Paypal please.
Gents-   Here are some C&J Islays / Harry in a 10.5F UK from Rogerson's footwear in Scotland. I bought the Lindricks and despite these being the most comfortable boots I own, these have been sitting in my closet since.    These have the same exact specs as the stock islays except that these are on the 228 last (same last as the C&J snowdons). If you're a wider foot gentleman these are for you.    For reference I am 11D US in the Lindricks, 10.5 E / 11 D on Alden...
I dont think these need too much of an introduction. These are tagged size 34. For reference I take EP walts in 34 and EP rivets in 34/35.    Check my other listing for a cone denim pair. I had these sitting in the closet for a long time as these were my gateway drug to japanese denim. Will cut a deal if you buy both pairs.     These are brand new and unhemmed, tried on once and never went out with them. Price includes shipping. Paypal please.   Waist:17.5" Thighs:...
I dont think these need too much of an introduction. These are tagged size 34. For reference I take EP walts in 34 and EP rivets in 34/35.   Check my other listing for a brand new overdye pair. I had these sitting in the closet for a long time as these were my gateway drug to japanese denim. Will cut a deal if you buy both pairs.    These were worn on the weekends for a couple months. Plenty of indigo left as you can see. These were hemmed to 29". Bought brand new for...
Hi all- if anyone is looking to offload a 10.5E/ 11D Barrie NST tanker please PM me. Thanks!
Just wanted to see if anyone wants to unload a pair of their used Alden NST in CXL preferably.   Size 11D or 10.5 E. Hit me up with any offers. Thanks!   I have a pair of lightly worn C&J Islays for trade if interested.
Up for sale is my Barbour Bedale SL in Sage size Large, worn for one season but decided it wasn't for me. This model fits trimmer than the typical Bedale Classic. For reference I am in between a size 40 and 42 suit and the fit on me is spot on. See pics for measurements as well. I am including the zip in fleece vest and the waxed hood in sage as well. Get the complete package here for the winter here in one easy step.  Chest: 22 inchesShoulders: 18.75 Inches (no actual...
If anyone's looking for a Bedale SL in Sage in a Large, with the quilted liner and hood included please message me. I got this last spring but am looking for another alternative. Will let go for reasonable price. 
Thanks sir, I too would prefer the slewfoot versions but will take a look and consider it. I'll reply in that post. 
What're the main differences between this and DWW version. DWW version looks like it has a more reddish cast in it? I may be interested. I was just guessing how much a suit length would be at 2 meters. Guessing 3 Meters should do it?