or Connect

Posts by dcinitial

Up for sale is my Barbour Bedale SL in Sage size Large, worn for one season but decided it wasn't for me. This model fits trimmer than the typical Bedale Classic. For reference I am in between a size 40 and 42 suit and the fit on me is spot on. See pics for measurements as well. I am including the zip in fleece vest and the waxed hood in sage as well. Get the complete package here for the winter here in one easy step.  Chest: 22 inchesShoulders: 18.5 Inches (no actual...
If anyone's looking for a Bedale SL in Sage in a Large, with the quilted liner and hood included please message me. I got this last spring but am looking for another alternative. Will let go for reasonable price. 
Thanks sir, I too would prefer the slewfoot versions but will take a look and consider it. I'll reply in that post. 
What're the main differences between this and DWW version. DWW version looks like it has a more reddish cast in it? I may be interested. I was just guessing how much a suit length would be at 2 meters. Guessing 3 Meters should do it?  
Is this getting any traction?  I would be absolutely down for suit length (2 meters?)
Awesome, thanks Mike. Looking forward to it for the fall season. 
Hot damn so nice and perfect fit. Deep regrets not pulling the trigger on this last year. Anyone have this Wyatt? for sale in L or XL? 
 I am a borderline 11 E on the 5 last and tried on both the 11D and 11 E on the Grant last, the 11 D was too tight across the width and went up to an 11 E. Hope that helps a little.
@Webbo I take an 11 E on the plaza and went to try on Barrie lasted shoes this weekend, a half size down 10.5 D was too tight across the width. 11 D was pretty much spot on width wise with a little bit of heel slippage that went away when the laces are tightened. I wish i could've tried on a 10.5 E as I suspect that might be perfect.
I bought the shetland crewneck in bark in Large, any chance anyone bought the XL and would like to size down? Drop me a PM. Thanks.