or Connect

Posts by guilhermegg

It's a Brazilian brand Called "Richards". It's one of Brazilian's best brands IMO
I feel more confortable posting here before creating a new topic and cause rage amongst users with 99999 posts and amongst users that are familiar with the topics here. Whats your thoughts on using BLACK mocassim with jeans and T-SHIRTS? Yes, T-shirts. Is it possible to get some approval on the mocassim below, combined with blue jeans and a black t shirt? I live in Brazil so it's not rare to see people using shoes and t-shirts, it's too hot to wear long sleeves
I feel more confortable posting here before creating a new topic and cause rage amongst users with 99999 posts and amongst users that are familiar with the topics here. Whats your thoughts on using BLACK mocassim with jeans and T-SHIRTS? Yes, T-shirts. Is it possible to get some approval on the mocassim below, combined with blue jeans and a black t shirt? I live in Brazil so it's not rare to see people using shoes and t-shirts, it's too hot to wear long sleeves