or Connect

Posts by Tom

Thanks for the approval gents. I will be moving to Providence, RI in June of 2005 to open a practice with a friend there. I'll let you all know when it happens, and you can refer all of your friends.
lol. you're on the ball FIHTies.
I e-mailed before buying, I was worried about the size. After a brief exchange, I was told that my money would be refunded if the fit was not right. The fit, as estimated by the esteemed seller, was perfect, and now it's my favorite jacket. -Tom
I love vests, wear them all the time, in fact, I look just like that guy (subliminally.... phone number is 867-5309). Yah, great vest, yah.
I prefer an obvious saggital crease along the legs. -Tom
Okay, how about this one, is this combination any better? I really think I can do this bowtie thing. Paul Stewart tie, TM Lewin shirt, crappy lab coat, Carolina Herrera glasses.
I actually don't spend any time in an actual "lab" anymore, and when I did, I wore a heavy smock. I wear the "short" white coat, also called the "consultation" coat, as part of my business uniform. As a chiropractor, I feel that the standard business suit doesn't make sense, and the white coat seems more germane to my position as a doctor. I'd love to have one that is a bit more refined, and designed for appearance more than protection from spills. -Tom
heh. I suppose not every outfit choice can be a winner. I looked up Jerry Lewis pictures on the web. I officially hang my hea din shame. -Tom
Wow, that was pretty harsh. My halloween costume?.? SNAP.
The wrinkled appearence on the right arm from the posterior... it looks as if the sleeve got stuck above your double cuff is all. Look closely and you'll see what I mean. -Tom