or Connect

Posts by sandcracker21

I bought the suit mainly because I have four weddings in a three month span, and I have always liked the look of a crisp black suit. The Boss suit, while fussed, fits like a glove and looks great.   The Kent Wang store is a little expensive (even though I just bought my pocket squares from there) I guess I'll just shop around a little more? Like I said I'm having a hard time visualizing a tie while online. Probably because I never wear suits.  
I think I am having trouble visualizing the varies ties with my suit and shirts. Hard to pick out just kind of imagining them.  
EDIT: looks like my computer just went nuts! sorry about the triple post!
Well I'll take that as a no, BUT... I'm pretty new to this formal style thing, so I would still like some advice.   I just got my first 'real' suit. Its a black Jam/Sharp by Hugo Boss. I have a variety of fitted dress shirts (dark blue, light blue, black, white, slate, etc.)  I only have two ties and they are both the 9.99 from Kohls variety. So if anyone could help me pick out four new ties from www.wearjack.com  I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Well I'll take that as a no, BUT... I'm pretty new to this formal style thing, so I would still like some advice.   I just got my first 'real' suit. Its a black Jam/Sharp by Hugo Boss. I have a variety of fitted dress shirts (dark blue, light blue, black, white, slate, etc.)  I only have two ties and they are both the 9.99 from Kohls variety. So if anyone could help me pick out four new ties from www.wearjack.com  I would appreciate it. Thanks!
anyone?
Does anyone have an experience with Jack Franklin ties? www.wearjack.com   Seems pretty decent for a good price.