or Connect

Posts by T4phage

thank youfor the clear anddefinitivepix
ah...teh seamless wholecut croc!when i saw iton his instai thought ifit was anyoneon teh forumit would have beeneither@chobochobo or@ThunderMarch
ahhh..and wheremay they bein teh landofmulti kopterism=Dteh lifebloodof many....suckers
look againteh bonafe apron is a separate piecelook carefullyif you don't see itlook againand againwanna clue?look under teh lacesgood to knowthat you learntsomething...since your poastbelow:was in replyto my previouspostwhich alreadyshowedthe lack ofa split toe....
i have a questionthat i posedon teh bonafethreadhereyou may findthe bonafe postof interest
thank you forproviding anindirect answer tomy question poastedabovenao....not to bepedanticbut i wantto discusssemantics......what does.."produced in a similar way"mean??here is a photofrom a famedjapanese maker(clicky linkyalways in blue)showing teh components(excluding the heel counter)of a dover shoeand teh finalproduct:note that theprepwork for preparingteh handstitchingfor the difficultapron stitchand split tohas been doneand here isa pix fromyour salespageand a new...
i too was doubtful about veg tanned in terms of hassle in maintaining teh shoe.. so meccareillo sent me a pic of a shoe he made for teh ready to wear line of rubinacci back in 2000s and the client went to see him in jan of this year to greet him wearing teh shoe
i;ve seen quitehigh end veg retansand they are spectacularbut are costlyso are used for higherpriced shoesand none display'cracking'he said itwas a bitmoar difficult thannormal calfbut as longas the shoemakerknows how to workwith it thereis no issueshe considersveg tans themost luxurious ofteh calfskinalong with hisvintage stock ofbaby annonay(i prefer it overhis vintage freudenberg)he says it ismore up to tehfinal client inhow they treat theshoe sinceveg tans tendto be a...
i think i found outwhat is causing tehconfusion....i entered the siteusing proxiesfor differentcountries outsideteh european union(eg us, australia, etc)and the price displayedhas the vatautomatically removed..eg the principesmodel in the eu is 500 euroand outside is 409.84 euroi sent antonioan email to changehis text description