or Connect

Posts by T4phage

from what i know...standard line 'meccariello' is euro 620 for mtoaurum is euro 1000 for mtolast adjustment plus test shoes is euro 300what he told meis that when aurum waslaunchedhe started witha lower priceto get people totry themand also heunderestimated the costof making last adjustmentsand a test shoe that isfully finishedhe told me last weekthat from now onhe is going to makeall test shoesby goodyearinstead of blakeso that people canbetter estimate thefeel of the...
i believe his bespoke starts atabout euro 1800 to 2000in napoliwhat he told me ishe checks the measurementsthat you send himagainst teh last youchoose....if he can give youa good fit onthe standard lastthen it is a simplemtobut if the measurementsand the last are notin harmonythen he offers toadjust the lastand make a test shoe
im 90% sure it is peccary from the hair follicles to the way the leather wrinkles at the quarters and the description of its softness someone poasted a proposal for a bonafe bal boot with peccary shaft and you can see teh same type of wrinkling it is the reason i think peccary is a terrible leather to make a pair of shoes with
thank you dear really but it is true vintage circa anno '95 by italian camiciaio tomasso everes en cravatte by famous italian riccardo james
until the hk boys send in reports here is one of paone;s suits for sum easter fun in '12
i heartilyagree
8. teh testimony (lolz) of a driver who has driven it nearly 30 times (over 9000!!1!!) before most on this thread even got to sit in teh car ? good to see rj and heistillmatt still here
interesting teh 'less active' comment... ive been to napoli most recently in july and usually stay for a week gennaro is always at rubinacci early and finishes late and works saturdays too... funny and if i recall there was a sf member recently ordered at teh haus of r and gennaro was the cutter
it is nearly finalisedfor the weekend of29th-30th nov.email them ifyou are thinking ofcoming
angleyeslol nohis jackethas plentyhow can youeven see inteh badphone pix?