or Connect

Posts by T4phage

made by formosa seniorteh famous sartoa very different coatfrom what is beingmade there nao
one of two current orders i have with meccariello i wanted a 'classic' loafer in the american style liek sebago bass weejun or weston 180 but with nicer materials and work but not too dressy.. not a tight and closed waist antonio came up with a last with a roundish toe and proportioned like the classic loafers i chose one of his old stock leathers from a company called pebody in northampton (now closed) it is a hand curried (?) and hand finished leather and bears the...
from what i knowat least all are cutin napolioverseen by tehhead tailor
will youmake me happyand filmteh firecrackeras i asked youlo those manyyearsago....
that price you gotfor teh shetland isquite goodthey probablywere trying toget rid of ifbut in generalthese two are quiteexpensivei;ve been goingto il vecchio drapperiefor over 10 yearsand at least forme the prices arequite reasonable
^ they are not across the street but on the same side both are overpriced but magnifique has a deeper selection and more unique items
^ thank you it was defintiely powder from inside the shoe going out
@DWFII i know that handwelting gives a bit of water resistance (as does gy and blake-rapid) i have a few handwelted shoes from a maker that i used before but when i use footpowder after a few minutes i see powder outside the shoe on top of the welt.... why is that?
edina.....it would have beenbetterif you were thereto serve usyour liver
antonio meccariello aurum