or Connect

Posts by newp

Thanks.  Bumping this in order not to get lost.
To more M_moria. This thread is like a fresh air compared to the other one thanks to this angry guys going to stain it like they have done it with sz. Hope it will stay the same.
Sorry, you have claimed yourself all other facts don't prove the initial shipping address and the only proof is the address on the parcel itself. It's good you finally admitted you're unable to proof your own claim. As expected, you silly attempt to shift the burden of proof has failed.
Thanks for digging your own grave. Now, since the burden of proof lies with you, please show us the CA address written on the parcel since according to you this is the only proof of initial shipping address. Don't try to backpedal, move goalposts or shift the burden of proof. I can't wait for it.  Whoa, and why have you presumed it, especially you were given a link? This link actually https://www.gr@iled.com/users/17886-psidy/wardrobe
Too bad you were asked about another, yours presumably first grailed account (you have several grailed accounts), told us this reason and then it was proven this account was banned even before you have bought the item from seller, huh? A clear lie from your side. How about you stop thinking your US standards are applied to the whole world? It's not how EU postage systems work and I have already shown it to you based on CN22 form which doesn't have shipping address on it....
 Do you honestly claim the only proof of initial shipping address is not a receipt being given by post after it has been stamped but the address written on a parcel itself?
Please explain the purpose why the address is listed on the slip then if not for the purpose of matching the address on the parcel? EMS, for example, doesn't make you write an address on the parcel at all: they put a filled slip in the clear file and glue it to the parcel.Receipt in question does look like an actual copy of such.They give you two sheets of paper with a black one between it, whatever you write on the first one is 'copied' on the second one because ink from...
What do you mean it's not issued? It has a stamp with a data on it, obviously put by CTT. Portugal post can't accept a parcel with address A and then stamp a receipt with address B if you don't insist they have made this kind of a mistake. Feel yourself free to obtain an actual photo of the parcel in order to check the address, I, unfortunately, can't do it. You excel at moving your goalposts, if seller would have an actual photo of the parcel (I do these photos with...
Making a claim seller has written one address on the receipt and another on the parcel and post officer somehow let it to slip by requires proof since once again the parcel actually being delivered to another place doesn't mean it was sent there initially. A possibility of this one isn't a proof.  Look what are you doing now: you refute the possibility of USPS error yet assume Portugal post has made one. Too much of a wishful thinking.
It should be stopped at SZ thread being closed if not earlier.