or Connect

Posts by kischi

Carmina Tassel Loafer Brown calf Size 8.5 UK Forest last Mint condition Comes in original box with dust-bags Retail price is € 385,00 My price is € 150,00 + shipping
I bought this one used on ebay in 2003 or so and like to sell it now. However, I'm not sure if it's fake as I can't find any size specifation on the frame.
Straight out of the box: I then dyed them with Saphir cream (dark brown) and Burgol wax (dark brown and black). Then they looked like this: I thought they looked quite good, but I felt they were still too light with already too much wax applied. So I stripped them with Renomat, applied Renovateur and started over to dye again, first with only Saphir cream (dark brown and black). What's strange now is that when I try to apply wax, the dye comes off and the original...
This is the outcome of my attempt to darken the shoes. About 8-10 layers of Saphir cream and wax in brown and black. I think it went pretty well.
Suit Supply Soho Brown/blue check Pure linen by Ormezzano Size UK 34 / EU 44 Jacket is double-vented Pants are flat-front cuffed with belt-loops and suspender buttons Mint condition Comes in original box with bag Retail price is € 359,00 My price is € 100,00 + shipping
Meermin Linea Maestro Brown Calf Size 8.5 UK Olfe last Mint condition Comes in original box with dust-bags Retail price is € 260,00 My price is € 120,00 + shipping
Carmina Tassel Loafer Brown calf Size 8.5 UK Forest last Mint condition Comes in original box with dust-bags Retail price is € 385,00 My price is € 180,00 + shipping
I'd like to change the colour of at least one pair from that kind of reddish tan/chestnut colour to a plain and darker brown. What i have here is Saphir Pommadier and Saphir Pate de Luxe wax in dark brown as well as in black. Will this work?
Thanks!
I'd like to change the colour of at least one pair from tha kind of reddish tan/chestnut colour to a plain and darker brown. What I have here is Saphir Pommadier and Saphir Pate de Luxe wax in dark brown as well as in black. Will this work?