or Connect

Posts by kischi

Carmina Tassel Loafer Brown calf Size 8.5 UK Forest last Mint condition Comes in original box with dust-bags Retail price is € 385,00 My price is € 150,00 + shipping
I bought this one used on ebay in 2003 or so and like to sell it now. However, I'm not sure if it's fake as I can't find any size specifation on the frame.
Straight out of the box: I then dyed them with Saphir cream (dark brown) and Burgol wax (dark brown and black). Then they looked like this: I thought they looked quite good, but I felt they were still too light with already too much wax applied. So I stripped them with Renomat, applied Renovateur and started over to dye again, first with only Saphir cream (dark brown and black). What's strange now is that when I try to apply wax, the dye comes off and the original...
This is the outcome of my attempt to darken the shoes. About 8-10 layers of Saphir cream and wax in brown and black. I think it went pretty well.
Suit Supply Soho Brown/blue check Pure linen by Ormezzano Size UK 34 / EU 44 Jacket is double-vented Pants are flat-front cuffed with belt-loops and suspender buttons Mint condition Comes in original box with bag Retail price is € 359,00 My price is € 100,00 + shipping
Meermin Linea Maestro Brown Calf Size 8.5 UK Olfe last Mint condition Comes in original box with dust-bags Retail price is € 260,00 My price is € 120,00 + shipping
Carmina Tassel Loafer Brown calf Size 8.5 UK Forest last Mint condition Comes in original box with dust-bags Retail price is € 385,00 My price is € 180,00 + shipping
I'd like to change the colour of at least one pair from that kind of reddish tan/chestnut colour to a plain and darker brown. What i have here is Saphir Pommadier and Saphir Pate de Luxe wax in dark brown as well as in black. Will this work?
Thanks!