or Connect

Posts by dankim726

Take a picture of the "THOM BROWNE" neck tag.
didnt know they made a beige colorway
A.P.C. Navy Wool Bomber Jacket w/ Detachable Shearling Collar 100% Wool Outer Shell / 100% Viscose Lining Beautiful Contrasting Black Collar MSRP $600 Size Medium (runs true to size with a boxy but refined/slender fit) Pre-Owned: Condition is a 9/10 (Shearling can be cleaned and pilling can be reduced if brought to dry cleaning) ABSOLUTELY no rips/tears/odors   FEATURED ON GQ AS TOP SHEARLING COATS FOR MEN. Sold out!   Selling my insanely warm APC coat. It has...
So, I had intended to buy a black wool APC parka that member CMC was selling, but missed out: http://www.styleforum.net/t/355122/apc-black-parka-medium   If you have one, or are the buyer of this parka, please let me know if you'd be interested in selling it to me.     Attached are pics of the parka that I am looking for. Thanks!
this is seriously a really awesome deal   i have the lighter gray version of this down blazer and it really is amazing   would love to buy this, but cant justify having two of the same coats in different colors lol   glws!
Currently selling:  TOJ1 2011 Wool/Leather + Inner Camo Tiger Stripes Varsity Jacket   Size 48 - Fits true to size. Measurements:  Pit across: 20.7 Front length: 23.5 Back length: 25.5 Sleeve length (measure from the collar down): 30.9 wid @pit: 7.9 width @cuff:5.6   Looking for 280 shipped OBO CONUS. Selling because the shoulders are too snug for me (I like to layer my clothes). This is a really unique jacket and I have gotten compliments left and right. TOJ is...
Hey! Any chance you are still in the city? interested in this jacket but TOJ sizing confuses me.. Your APC shearling jacket fits me just fine so I'm wondering whether this would fit as well. super dope jacket
$85 SHIPPED CONUS.   Naked and Famous Quality Raw Denim 100% Authentic $175+tax at Barneys Style 018503 Weird Guy Slub Canvas Color: Gray (Unique Shade of Gray - Textured appearance. Check photos!) Size 31W   NEW WITHOUT TAGS (condition is 10/10, 100% new but without tags as I had the intention of wearing them. These have been well stored in my closet for a season, pet-free/smoke-free).     Unfortunately, I have been unable to wear these as I have too many...
ASKING 120USD OBO SHIPPED CONUS (I can absorb the fees). Lowballs will be ignored.     http://www.lyst.com/clothing/apc-bordeaux-apc-shirt-new-button-down-oxford-bordeaux/   APC Fall / Winter 2011. 100% cotton Bordeaux Oxford shirt. Classic cut. Button-down collar. Long sleeves. Cuff with buttoned slit. Back yoke. Rounded hem.   Please  note that the...
LOOKING FOR 40 SHIPPED (I'll absorb the 4%). Ships CONUS. NEW WITHOUT TAGS (tried on ONCE at home).     J.CREW Maroon / "Vintage Cabernet" Color Chinos Broken-in Style SLIM FIT (size 30x30) 100% Lightweight Cotton MSRP 54.50 +tax Signature YKK Zippers Style 38648     Beautiful 100% Cotton Maroon Broken-in Chinos from J.Crew. The color is fantastic as well as the material. These were originally bought for 54.50 + tax at Tanger Outlets. Sadly, I...