or Connect

Posts by Scottyb06

At the Rack I once purchased a $100+ Hugo Boss belt for $5.00 and a Canali shirt for $5.00. The clerk told me that some items which don't sell go to a Rack store in/near Phoenix called Last Chance. When something doesn't sell there it goes back to the Rack and is $5.00 regardless of what it is. I imagine that was the case here.
Very nice! Reminds me of my $3.75 for a $225.00 Canali shirt or the $20.00 for the $398.00 Armani shirt. Big fan of the Rack!
A few more: brown Longbranch, walnut Jefferson's (my favorite pair), tan Ashbury's, and snuff suede Amok's:              
Some pictures of AE's I've been wearing lately: dark chili Carlyle's, walnut Strands, and navy Banchory's          
I don't have the ability to take a picture right now but my bourbon Manistee belt is considerably darker than the belt in your picture and also considerably darker than my bourbon Macs. Went to wear it today and thought it just didn't look right so I wore a simple AE brown belt instead.
Remember, this is a trilogy not just a movie. JJ already said that her role will be more prominent in Episode 8...
Those are not first quality. In fact, those look worse than the many seconds I've purchased.
I've had my eye on a pair I was looking to replace and have never seen them drop below $157, even during significant sales. I'd say go for it.
Ditto. I have the natural tan version and I'm very surprised at how much they've darkened over the two years I've had them. As well, they have a dirty look to them despite having taken excellent care of them. I'd be much happier if they would have stayed closer to the color when I got them (even the guy at the AE store was surprised at how much they had changed).
I would say a pair with a double oak sole (e.g. McTavish, Buckstrand currently on sale, etc.). A chukka boot would be nice as well.