or Connect

Posts by atia2

Forgot to mention: auctions end this Sunday (23/06).
  Apologies. I saw the other links to merchandise in here and assumed it would be ok to add my own. Have moved to Marketplace - many thanks.
eBay clearout of some recent purchases which don't fit me. Low starting bids.   G. J. Cleverley "Charles" Dark Brown Antique Calf 12 UK / 12.5 US - BARELY WORN Starting at £149.00   G. J. Cleverley "Adam" Chestnut Antique Calf 12 UK / 12.5 US - BARELY WORN Starting at £179.00   John Lobb "Chambord" Meleze Buffalo Calf 12 UK / 12.5 US - BRAND NEW Starting at £269.00
Two Cleverleys and a Lobb. Beautiful shoes. All UK 12 / US 12.5. Low starting bids.   G. J. Cleverley "Charles" Dark Brown Antique Calf 12 UK / 12.5 US - BARELY WORN 0 bids £149.00     G. J. Cleverley "Adam" Chestnut Antique Calf 12 UK / 12.5 US - BARELY WORN 0 bids £179.00     John Lobb "Chambord" Meleze Buffalo Calf 12 UK / 12.5 US - BRAND NEW 0 bids £269.00
Howick navy linen two piece, half price in a sale for £125. Fits great, nice detailing, doesn't overheat in the summer, heavy enough to wear in the cold. Wore it to a meeting today with the red-brown wholecuts I recently acquired from Randomore - went smoothly.  
I've never measured but visually Dainite and double leather seem the same thickness.   Certainly no need to protect any part of a Dainite sole - you will not be wearing through the toe section in a hurry! Firstly, the material is extremely hard wearing. Secondly, most of the contact with the ground is made by the 'studs'.   If you want a sleeker, less agricultural look, I believe EG has a thinner rubber sole known as the 'Thames'.
Good. It felt too much like cheating.
These are wholesale prices, right? It looks like each style would need to be ordered in a minimum batch of six. I don't know what "consecutive" means in this context. Consecutive sizes?   I would be in for something in a UK12E.
Great info!   But £300...?
Not desiderata, exactly, but... what on God's earth these extraordinary Lobb creations?!   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Lobb-shoes-size-8-5-brand-new-in-box-/121100285872