or Connect

Posts by atia2

@merv49 My guess is you can pair those similarly to tan grain. I think they'd look particularly good with off-white chinos. They'd also work with denim. It's no bad thing to have some "statement" shoes in one's collection.
@mogili222 Do you know what last the Peals are on? If not, why not ask Brooks Bros? If they are on the 335, then you will know what size to go for in the Skyes. Personally, I prefer the plain cap of the Peals. It makes them a little more versatile, although it sounds like your intended use is primarily informal.
I know, that's why I didn't comment on them until egged on by Zapasman! I think that's a good call. Loafers are the least forgiving shoes to fit. They have to be spot on.
Yes, I don't like loafers with patterned socks. Single colour all the way.
To be fair he posted once about his high-end ties five and a half years ago.
I was rather fond of this Zodiac silver dot diver before I lost it in a nightclub:
@Rstldr loafers need to start snug as they have no means of being tightened. Your toes seem to splay laterally whereas the last you have chosen angles in. It's possible they will stretch - especially if they are unlined - but visually from above they don't look like a great match to your feet.
Not to my taste, but wooden watches are not without pedigree: Image credit: hqmilton.com
Yes, nothing bad will happen to your shoes.
Re malaka, if you'd worn them for the last two years the soles would have been ready to replace now!