or Connect

Posts by atia2

Yes, I've been there and it's very annoying. The fit seems fine in store and then the shoe starts to nip some extremity of your foot after a few hours of wear. A particular problem if:   (a) you have an unusual foot shape (I have low arch, low instep, and widely-splayed toes - like a flipper); and/or (b) you don't know how to evaluate the fit properly in store (which was the case with me about a year ago).   Unfortunately I had to take fairly substantial hits on three...
If you noticed it within seconds, then you really should have noticed it in the store. I don't see how you can take these back now: I assume they're not faulty and you've worn them so they can't be resold. But best of luck with it.
  Don't see how you can go wrong with these!
Heel nails suggest EG, no?   If only they were one size bigger...
Not the Derby, too rustic.
Black penny loafers with bright socks.
  Nonsense.  
Why not go for a black loafer? It goes with a suit but will also look great with your Levis, as well as being different and distinctive. I would choose penny over tassel. Something like the Sydney.
The raised seam (or whatever it's called) and stitching on the apron are different too. Although it's hard to see in the photos, the seam on the Piccadillys is cut along the midline and the stitching is with a fine thread. The seam on the Cleverleys is not cut and is stitched with a much thicker thread or possibly bristle.   Not alike at all, and both keepers!
  You could say the same about their own-brand shoes. It frustrates me that a company capable of producing timeless classics of exceptional quality for other labels chooses to sell under its own name only fashion-forward rubbish for metrosexuals, creatives, and other Hoxtonites.   PS I'm planning to wear my Poulsen Skone/GMP loafers with shorts to a barbeque today. Can I get away with this?