or Connect

Posts by atia2

Yes. What's the big fuss about them? They look like those Kahuna watches you used to see at airports.
I'm sure you're right. When someone buys said product (as I did last year) they start noticing other people wearing it!
A fair point, on top of which their means have grown much faster than the CPI. Such indicators refer only to the plebs.
Oh dear. I guess that means I'll have to buy another so I can start using it myself. Anyone have a view on the Zenith El Primero "De Luca II"? Seems like an attractive poor man's alternative to a Daytona at around USD 3k. I understand the movement is solid (and also a minor milestone in horological history). Example:
Agree with you. That's why I wrote almost. I doubt I'll ever part with my Oysterquartz because I love its 1970s futurist aesthetic. Plus it's one of the rarer Rolexes - I've only seen one other in the wild.Also, shouldn't the plural of Rolex be Rolices?
I see a ton of Rolexes on the tube in London. I was almost thinking of getting rid of mine because they've become so common.
I don't know if Edward Green is a net importer or exporter. However, regarding its import of raw materials, it will be considering more than just the recent weakness in sterling. It has to consider potential future currency downside and the real prospect of import (and export) tariffs being imposed in the event of a "hard" Brexit. The business environment is rather uncertain at present. Risks don't always pay off. Furthermore, I doubt that production is as easily scalable...
No, but they sell authentic jam.
Those are triumphant. Country club calf.
Maiden voyage, innit.