or Connect

Posts by Olivier F

Very very bad experience!!! Run away!!!!! I ordered 2 bags by internet and after spoken to the responsible of the store. These bags were supposed to be for everyday use and delivered me 2 bags to travel (very big). After many discussions I accepted to keep one (of course both of them were still never used) and I just asked to change me one, and they did not even accept. They offered me a discount on the next bag, but there will never be another one. I never saw that...
Very very bad experience!!! Run away!!!!! I ordered 2 bags which were supposed to be for everyday use and delivered me 2 bags to travel. After many discussions I accepted to keep one and I just asked to change me one, and they did not even accept. They offered me a discount on the next bag, but there will never be another one. I never saw that before. In any store. They don't take care at all of the satisfaction of the customer. What a shame for a so high price label......
Very very bad experience!!! Run away!!!!! I ordered 2 bags which were supposed to be for everyday use and delivered me 2 bags to travel. After many discussions I accepted to keep one and I just asked to change me one, and they did not even accept. They offered me a discount on the next bag, but there will never be another one. I never saw that before. In any store. They don't take care at all of the satisfaction of the customer. What a shame for a so high price label......