or Connect

Posts by wormwood

exactly womens, nothing special about color too, no? 
found these beauties for @coolronreally shocked by the weight and thickness damn it.   [[SPOILER]]
Definitely yes, M. We'd work something cool for you. Or at least I'll dress you in skirt, apron and some grim cloakWhat for designers... Well, Tatsu is the man. Or at least one of the easiest and coolest persons in the niche.
Oh crap. Wonder will this leather be available for ramones.
preorders for aw2015-2016   I'm close to my wedding date and have a plans to move to Europe from this land of despair in the mid of autumn, so I want to take as much preorders as it will be possible before the 12-14th of August. And willing to make some serious discount up to this dates. however, I'll take orders until the mid of September too.  all August orders will be shipped in the first days of October (EMS only) all September orders could be delayed to the late...
preorders for aw2015-2016   I'm close to my wedding date and have a plans to move to Europe from this land of despair in the mid of autumn, so I want to take as much preorders as it will be possible before the 12-14th of August. And willing to make some serious discount up to this dates. however, I'll take orders until the mid of September too.  all August orders will be shipped in the first days of October (EMS only) all September orders could be delayed to the late...
preorders for aw2015-2016   I'm close to my wedding date and have a plans to move to Europe from this land of despair in the mid of autumn, so I want to take as much preorders as it will be possible before the 12-14th of August. And willing to make some serious discount up to this dates. however, I'll take orders until the mid of September too.  all August orders will be shipped in the first days of October (EMS only) all September orders could be delayed to the late...
 honestly always curious about what beside of RO pieces could be so fragile that modern washing machine could ruin it
new without tags  charcoal  waist - 39cm oiled moleskin upper, poplin lining