or Connect

Posts by wormwood

special offer cdiem s61m tall lace-ups as new in box with garage and tags 42 fits 41-43, narrow shaft XC01, horse only serious offers #cdiem #s61m #carpeforever #maurizioaltieri
[[SPOILER]] brosGoing to sell my second pair of 61. Hopefully someone will recognize true grail that they are.s61mXc01as new in box with garage and tags, vibrammed42 fits 41-43 narrow shaftSerious offers only
aw05 Thieves  Linen / wool rider jacket  BNWOT  Fit 44-46, tagged as 2, fit as typical julius 1 amazing, warm piece
Heavy canvas cargo pants  Better than any Rick, Bidjan or Julius analogs  Amazing heavy furniture  Fit 44-46  Perfect condition
788z from custom order via HideM  doublelayered reversed horse  worn but in very good condition  44 fits 42-43
allo, chaps looking for something low, red/burgundy or white and bulbous in size 37 L0 devoa ma+ maybe guidi pl1 / pl11  any help appreciated
yeah. And most painful is to get some joyful notes from new owners after few months: how they skating in my microlaces, crosscountrying in augustas etc. ))What for guidis: Yep I still own that 788z that I've hopping in for few years, and even if they're most soft of my boots, their construction allows it pretty good. What I can't say about more structured ccp's or Augustas.
damn they were mine a year ago. Found em on yahoo for some steal price and sold em for one guy from Germany for the same steal minimum in basically current state. Most problem with this pair is that the leather is too soft even for ccp's deer sidezips, and even if i really like their scarring and these messy seams - it's really impossible to wear em with any kind of comfort.
@twdawson Sor for delay, bud. Mine is 26,3 excluding heel, and they are extremely slim in the shaft area, slimmer than ma tall staples to be honest. As I remember, your pair of 63 was around 26-27cm tall w/o heel too?
I know what you're talkin about, nah, as I remember, there were s12m monkey boots and some ankle boots with CH furniture.