or Connect

Posts by wormwood

no, I've sold second pair of my 61 and ugh 4th pair of 63 to order something for me and gf. How in hell I should wear four pairs of backlaces?  My cordovan ones, destroyed horse similar to this one and OG first iteration will stay with me forever. now shut up and help me to find some more cdiem x cdg pairs. 
A1, and still though about midheight wanderer
already. Thanks everyone. Heading to order mmoria.
Linea s63m backlace boots Black destroyed horse 42 fits 41,5-43 new, vibrammed, with box, tags and spare leather laces
Linea s63m backlace boots Black destroyed horse 42 fits 41,5-43 new, vibrammed, with box, tags and spare leather laces
again, brosWanna let go to a good new home these beauties as I got too much backlaces in rotationLinea s63m backlace bootsBlack destroyed horse42 fits 41,5-43new, vibrammed, with box, tags and spare leather lacesSerious offers only [[SPOILER]]
special offer cdiem s61m tall lace-ups as new in box with garage and tags 42 fits 41-43, narrow shaft XC01, horse only serious offers #cdiem #s61m #carpeforever #maurizioaltieri
[[SPOILER]] brosGoing to sell my second pair of 61. Hopefully someone will recognize true grail that they are.s61mXc01as new in box with garage and tags, vibrammed42 fits 41-43 narrow shaftSerious offers only
aw05 Thieves  Linen / wool rider jacket  BNWOT  Fit 44-46, tagged as 2, fit as typical julius 1 amazing, warm piece
Heavy canvas cargo pants  Better than any Rick, Bidjan or Julius analogs  Amazing heavy furniture  Fit 44-46  Perfect condition