or Connect

Posts by Vincente Fox

Thanks. Would you recommend measuring the pieces of clothing and suits I have that fit pretty well to use as a comparison, then, in addition to obviously the body measurements?
Ah, thanks. And I intend to. I have an idea of what they are, but plan to update them.
A few I've seen on ebay that look okay here, wondering what you guys...
Thanks, everyone, for the responses. It doesn't have to be quite in that price range necessarily, that would just be a preference, as I'd rather not spend too too much.   So, ebay is good, then, and I'll take a look at suit supply. Any on sites that sometimes have good deals pop up, or other specific brands that might be good? I have never heard of Chester Berrie, but I'll check that out as well as Paul Smith.     I spent a while searching through threads, but didn't find...
None? :\
Will update with pictures later, but I'm a big Movado fan. Love the sleek look. I have a more casual one, I'm not sure of the model name, and an Esperanza that belonged to my father (http://www.princetonwatches.com/images/watches/0600451.jpg).   I also have a black D&G I found cheap, an old Breil watch I got in Italy quite a while ago but never liked to wear much because of the bulk, an Akkribos XXIV, which I like for the novelty of the empty, see-through face, and...
It's not pressing, so I can keep an eye out and wait some, but wondering where people would recommend I look. I tend to watch gilt (though I know it's not beloved around here) and have an eye out on STP as well.   I'm 5'11 and about 215 with very broad shoulders and a deep chest and tend to wear a 42R. So, while I think something like a Zegna suit tends to be gorgeous, typically in my experience Joseph Abboud or Hugo Boss or Michael Kors (maybe Hickey?) tend to fit...
  What an assbag you are.
Nothing, I'm in the bath.