or Connect

Posts by realkingo

United Arrows and Estnation also have wide selection of men's wear. (There are quite similiar to BEAMS and Tomorrowland, though.) These stores have outlets throughout Tokyo, but in my opinion around Tokyo Station (also called Marunouchi) in the Shin-Marunouchi Tower and Marunouchi Tower you will most likely find these stores without getting lost and at one place if you don't have that much time.    Also there is a  Barney's New York outlet in Ginza. Mitsukoshi and...
Nike Free Run. My last two shoes were Asics Gel Kayano, but I have noticed that all the cushioning has weakend my feet, which I notive when wearing no running shoes. Having low arches and overpronation, running barefooted is probably the best solution. I chose the second best. Lets see how it works out...
In my opinion losing fat on specific body parts does not work. Just like doing crunches all day is not going to reveal your six-pack, unless you have an overall low body fat ratio. I'v already tried different approaches, but slimmer legs usually come last.   From my own experience: Just keep on doing cardio and balanced workout of upper and lowerbody in order to achieve an overall body fat of 8-10% and the results will be visible soon.
It's an older thread, but I have some question regarding summer suits:   1)For mohair/wool blend suits, is it better to have  a higher mohair-wool-ratio the warmer it gets? (e.g. spring:20%mohair 80%wool; for summer 40%mohair,60%wool,)? Or is it the other way around? 2)Are mohair/wool, silk/wool and silk/wool/linen blends considered as conservative enough (working in banking or finance)? 3)Any other fabric or general advise regarding suits in tropical heat with...
Certainly I agree with you, however I would choose different words. Lets just say that the right skill set, network and demonstration of ambition (anything that makes your CV looks better) is what counts. Just hanging out with wannabe-bankers is definetly not going to cut it.
Hello,   I'll be working in Asia this year and wanted to get some suits tailored for the summer. Now I'm wondering what the best fabrics might be, 100% wool, a wool blend with either silk or mohair.   I'm basically looking at these fabrics: http://http://www.tailorwatanabe.com/canonico.html   Can anyone give some recommendation?   Thank you in advance,
Hello there,   I will be working in Asia this summer and was wondering, what are the best fabrics for a suit in a hot summer with high humidity? Should I stick to 100% wool, or  is a Mohair-/linen-/silk-blend better? (cotton/seersucker/linen suits are unfortunately too casual for my job)     I'm basically looking at these fabrics http://www.tailorwatanabe.com/canonico.html (writing on pictures in english), can anyone recommend any of these?   Thank you in...
Don't really think you can do anything wrong with any of these. I myself will start working in Investment Banking  soon and the grey and navy Napoli suit served me well during my internship. Just no peak-lapels, flashy pinstripes or other patterns and you should be fine. Although I would consider having at least 3-4 suits and dress shoes for the internship. 
For Uniqlo it would be: Men Vintage Chino Flat Front / Men Washed Flat Front Pants / Men Stretch Cotton Flat Front Pants. (Basically any trousers, which don't have "slim" in the name)   Banana Republic: Tailored grey wool suit pants/ vintage chinos (relaxed-fit will make you look like wearing diapers underneath ).   For Hugo Boss: Don't recall the names, but I would stick to Boss (Black) and Boss Selection.   For me Uniqlo offers the best value for...
I have a similiar problems with my calves (I used to play soccer). Compared to the rest of the body, they're really large. After sitting down, I often had to pull down the legs of the trousers to rearrange them... I have never been able to buy slim-fit pants, although now I realized its not such a bad thing.   For me Uniqlo/Banana Republic worked for chino pants, Hugo Boss for wool pants/suits. But lately, I buy most of my stuff at Suit Supply. I would...