or Connect

Posts by dishy

Like new condition. Tagged a size large but could fit a small with a traditional fit or a medium with a more modern fit. Sleeves and front pocket are a contrasting cotton material. Body is quilted. Retailed for about $580 View it here http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/186919 measurements:  shoulders: 17.5"  chest: 21"  arms: 26"  front length: 25"
donck     burns     looking for sneakers soon if anyone has some recs
Really awesome boots which will be perfect for winter. They're very heavy duty made with the amazing construction you'd expect from Viberg. Can pretty much handle any weather conditions. Tagged an 8, but will fit a US 10 perfectly. I wear a 9.5/10 in Vans and these fit well with socks, thin to thick. Condition is difficult to describe. They look clearly used, but that's the nature of the roughout suede; it has a lot of texture to it. The best I can say is that the shoe...
Fit true to size with a standard cut; not too slim but not regular fit. Color is olive. Material feels very substantial. There was a small tear on the back seam, but it was repaired. Included a pic to show it better. Waist: 15.5"  Hem: 7"
Midweight corduroy material, slightly cropped inseam, drawstrings. Fits 28-31 comfortably. Waist: 15.5"  Inseam: 26"
Great condition. A few threads are loose, but nothing noticeable. Fits a small with a bit of slouch. Could probably fit an xtra small as well.
Made of a wool/cotton/linen mix, this lightweight jacket is great for fall and spring. The tiger camo pattern is actually made up of small mountains. Tag size 1 and will fit a small. chest: 20.5"  shoulder: 17"
Ships free to CONUS. 250+ retail. Very soft shirt, quilted lining makes it fit a little smaller/shorter than measurements suggest. Measurements: shoulder - 17". pit to pit - 20", sleeve - 23.5", front length - 25"
Ships free to CONUS. In perfect condition, but I never wear them. Will fit a 30-32. Measurements: waist - 16.25", thigh - 12", rise - 11.5", hem - 8", inseam - 31"
Ships free to CONUS. In perfect condition, but I never wear them. Will fit a 30-32. Measurements: waist - 16.5", thigh - 11.25", rise - 10.5", hem - 7.75", inseam - 30"