or Connect

Posts by T.M.

Thanx for your help, fellas. I guess I'll have to go shoppin' now...
Hello? Maybe y'all know the answer, but I obviously don't...
...when is the best time to go shopping for spring/summer fashion? When do the stores have all the good stuff? February? March? April? May?
Somebody already mentioned Sean John, they seriously have some nice stuff. Y'all gotta pay attention to Mr. P. Diddy... he knows how to combine "Hip-Hop" with Tom Ford.
@ PeterMetro: Thanx for your help... I will have to try it, it doesn't sound too difficult. @ Mike C.: Thank you very much for all your help and input. Your tip with the DJ Bible and the DJ discussion board sounds very interesting, I will make sure to check it out as soon as possible. Next Saturday I will be more aggressive and very confident, no doubt about it. Maybe one day (with enough practise) I will be as successful as you or as Don Juan. BTW: I was born in...
I have a huge problem: I'm not able to talk to the fine ladies when I go the club. I'm 18-years-old and I already had some nice girlfriends, a lot of my peers say that I look very good and that I could be a model or an actor, and I'm also satisfied with my outward appearance, BUT I'm still very shy when it comes down to holla at a girl. Last Saturday I was at a very nice location, a huge club with 3 floors, good music, and a lot of hot girls. A lot of chicks where...