or Connect

Posts by 3dg3

Thank you very much. By "wrinkles across the upper back", do you mean the area where it looks like the fabric is being stretched across my shoulder blades? Is my posture also causing the folds near the sides of my back, just underneath the armpit? Or is this happening because the waist is too narrow compared to the chest? What I'm referring to:      I'm guessing the wrinkles in my arms (from the side pics) are due to the sleeves being too large.   So in regards to the...
Any feedback on this one? I'm about to order a remake but I'm really not sure if I need to get the shoulders taken in by, say, 0.25 in. or not.  
Hello hello,  I need some feedback on an Indochino suit. I'm starting work soon and would like to have a remake (if necessary) in my hands before I start. My main concern is with the arms and shoulders - I cant tell if the shoulders are too wide and whether or not I should have the arms/armholes slimmed down. I was also planning on getting the button stance lowered (to elongate my torso) and having the armholes raised.   Also, if any of you can provide a general...
  Not sure if this post is going to go through since they're all getting sent into the mod queue...   So you're saying it's the tightness of the waist of the jacket that's causing the vent to flare out a bit?   And since my last post hasn't been approved yet, I'll just ask again: -Would it be worth getting the button stance lowered a bit? Would this help elongate my torso? -By the shoulders being too large, do you guys mean that they're too wide or that they're too big...
I'm still not sure what to think of the armholes and sleeves since I'm used to them being skinnier. I was thinking about just leaving it as is in case I end up gaining more weight. It might not happen right away but I don't want to shell out another $400 for a new suit if I gain more size.   Also, am I correct in thinking that a lower button stance, and therefore longer lapels would give the impression of a longer torso (as I have long legs but a short torso).
  Thanks. I guess I may have overestimated but I thought I was pretty conservative with the measurements. Do you mind describing why the back/chest/shoulders don't fit properly, just so I know what to look for?   On the side pic, the jacket seems to follow the curvature of my back. I can kind of see the issue with the shoulders now that you mention it but I thought the pads are supposed to end wherever my shoulder ends. Should the pads line up with the end of my shoulder...
Hey guys, need some feedback on my second indochino suit. I got my first one in June 2011 and put on a bit of chest/back/shoulder muscle since then and decided to get a new suit with updated measurements   I originally posted this here http://www.styleforum.net/t/334095/2nd-indochino-suit-could-use-some-feedback but figured I might get some more attention in this thread. Please give the original thread a look for some additional details.    For reference, I'm...
Hi folks, need some sf wisdom here.   I got my first Indochino suit in June 2011. At the time, I thought it fit great for a skinny guy like myself. I started working out since then and put on some muscle on my chest, back,and shoulders so now the jacket fits pretty tight. I've come to kind of enjoy the snug feeling but I'm afraid of it ripping whenever I stretch my arms out in front and I'm not sure if it actually still looks good or not when it's this tight. Also,...