or Connect

Posts by Oneflewover

Not sure if these have all been linked. From the, not particularly nice, Skinhead Revial http://www.derekridgers.com/index/module/media/category/gallery|documentary|skinheads/start/0
 a back garden in Yorkshire. Edited for the vernacular :)
 Forum passim, I had some trousers tailored wearing chukkas, now look short with brouges, so IKWYM. Spot on with your next pictures.
Love all your fits and this 27thumb one is no different, however, that is a huge amount of sock on show. Am I completely wrong to think that?
[[SPOILER]]
 @ An Acute Style As close as i've got to printing of a look to use as an example. Thanks Wonder what wfe would say with pictures of headless men on the wall?
Some things go without saying!
Thanks,I'm slightly glad that there is no mystery to it. Slightly peeved that there is no answer to it. Now i've seen those crazy suspenders you "mericans" have for keeping shirts tucked in, maybe we can get some that fasten to the trouser hem to keep the break perfect. ©oneflewover
Mine are Skechers and great for about 1/4 wear on sole before they need binning, the heels just collapse then. But nearly throw away prices so a month of summer life. However, they do not look all bad under chinos. Sort of like a grown up version of the green flash of my youth.