or Connect

Posts by My Red Socks

Hi, we have just added a few models of Bresciani socks !   100% cashmere socks from Bresciani Wool and cotton socks from Bresciani
Thank You ! It is very kind of You.  I spend so much time on packaging, I like when people appreciate it !
A client's combo while Vincent playing piano in our socks shop:  - Blue pant (navy) - Aubergine socks from Mazarin (blue and red) - Red brown shoes  => perfect transition from blue to brown !    Vincent Combo :  - Raspberry socks from Mazarin - Weston shoes  
Hi, Here is our selection of Gallo Socks online.  We only offer the "Tailoring" Socks from Gallo ! We shipped worldwide.    If you have any question, please ask.  Jacques from Mes Chaussettes Rouges
Thank You for these pictures. Many of the combos are amazing. Please send us a mail after ordering so that we can add the free pair.
Thank You Don L and Zacharrr ! Send me a private message with your name.
Nice ! just send me your name in a private message. Thank You. What is the brand of your black shoes ?
Vodking, Yes You can choose the color of mazarin cotton lisle only you want.   Snaporaz, I send You a private message.
Dear combo's afficionados   We will be happy to offer a pair of Mazarin 100% cotton socks to all SF member who post at least one photo on the following thread :   http://www.styleforum.net/t/343763/my-red-socks-contest-socks-pant-and-shoe-combos   This pair of socks will be added with your next order on Mes Chaussettes Rouges (so you will need to order at least one pair...) On Your photo, you don't need to post a picture with one of our...
Dear combo's afficionados   We will be happy to offer a pair of Mazarin 100% cotton socks to all SF member who post at least one photo on this thread. This pair of socks will be added with your next order on Mes Chaussettes Rouges (so you will need to order at least one pair...) On Your photo, you don't need to post a picture with one from our shop. We propose this deal until the end of April 2013. Be inspired !