or Connect

Posts by Aryeah

I looked at the Iron Heart jeans and all of the pictures of their styles look the same as my pics from my earlier post except for the stacking on the bottoms. So it looks like I'll hae to get these hemmed. How much should I account for shrinking of the legs? about and inch or so? I still would like to be able to cuff the jeans.
Mabye it's the pictures, but the thighs were pretty sung around the top when I got them. They are starting to losen up, but if I went a size smaller they probably wouldn't fit around the calves.. 
I recently purchases a pair of NS size 30. I have big thighs and calves like a hockey player. I was wondering if the fit is ok. Anything with more taper would not fit over my calves in this size. If I size up the waist is too big. what does anyone think? sould I tried the PNS instead?   Sorry about the color. They are much darker since I've only been wearing them for 1 week.    
I just received my NS in size 30. I am a 31.5 waist normaly, but my thighs are muscular and can't go with a 29. I am about 5'7 and was wondering if I should cuff my jeans twice or 3 times. I have a long waist and short inseam around 29"   I don't want them to mushroom over the cuff. what does anyone think?
I just received my NS in size 30. I am a 31.5 waist normaly, but my thighs are muscular and can't go with a 29. I am about 5'7 and was wondering if I should cuff my jeans twice or 3 times. I have a long waist and short inseam around 29"   I don't want them to mushroom over the cuff. what does anyone think?
I am currently looking at some Borrelli shirts on shop the finest. The chest and back are my size in the slim cut, but the sleeves are way too long. I normally wear around a 33 in sleeve, but the sleeve length on almost all of the borrelli shirts are around 35.75 in.   Is it possible to have the sleeves shortened if they are that much longer than what length I wear?   Aryeah
 I have MTM shirts from Modern Tailor and the material is pretty sub par. If I can get Borrelli at 65% off of retail price and the shirt is a very close fit, then I can have it tailored for $15 to $20 and have an OTR that has been fitted. For the same quality bespoke shirt I would have to pay full price at a tailor to get maybe and extra 5% better fit, which would most likely be in the $400 range to get the same quality material.
I was looking at the Borrelli shirts. shop the finest has many for $129 to $189. for that price I can get the slim fit and have it tailored if needed. In Pitttsburgh most bespoke shirts start at $150 or more for any good product for a good tailor.
I should have clarified. I am looking for shirts that are slimmer than US style shirts. even the us style slim fits are still baggy.
Hello,   what are some good high end italian shirt makers that have slim fit shirts? In the US it's realy hard to get shirts that don't fit me like a tent. I have a barrell chest. so my 16 inch neck and 31 waste dont help for RTW shirts. I can get away with a size 40, but the neck is usually to small. a 41 fits my neck, but starts to balloon at my waste.   thanks,   Aryeah