or Connect

Posts by punit12

Thanks for all the replies! I have decided against buying it as the shoulder width is 0.5" wider than what I usually buy for a perfect fit; the shoulders also look quite padded too which is a shame as I never look good in heavily padded jackets Here's a link for anyone who wants it: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321618771635?_mwBanner=1
It's on eBay so would have to be a blind buy - it's about $75 shipped to the UK with customs. Looking at it again, the lapel notch does seem quite low!
Opinions on this sport coat I'm looking at thrifting? Is the buttoning point too low to be useful? Or does it look okay? Thank you.
 Thanks! Yes, pants do need to be tapered but not enough time until Saturday :(
Hi guys, opinions on this outfit I've picked out to wear to the Chester Racecourse? The first is more representative of actual colour. Shoes are tan cap toe oxfords, couldn't fit them in the photo properly. Thanks!    
The rest of his clothes don't really seem to fit him do they . (I'm sorry I don't know what shoes they are)
I recently "thrifted" this sport coat by Hardy Amies to wear casually in the Summer. I feel it's too long for me, do you think a tailor could shorten the jacket and move the patch pockets up a bit? Would this mess with the proportions of the jacket too much? Also, is this an ok jacket to wear in the Summer? Thanks!        
What colour and type of pants could I wear with this sport coat? I am planning on wearing it with a shirt/tie/pocket square combo to the Chester racecourse in June, would this be acceptable? Thank you! (The shirt/tie combo in the photo is from the seller, not my own.)  
Deleted
Thanks, hah!