or Connect

Posts by R-H

Vancouver yesterday afternoon:
Pants are way too tight. Either let them out or size up. Your pockets shouldn't billow out like that, and the material should hang cleanly at the back. I would also get a slightly longer jacket. Find a more classic cut that hangs better. The jacket doesn't compliment your physique.
Most of the AEs that I've owned were terribly uncomfortable. I gave most of them away to charity. I have the Park Avenue which is somewhere in the middle. Certainly uncomfortable after a long day of walking.
How does the heel sit as you are wearing the shoes?
Mr. Lippman: It's come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office. Is that correct?George Costanza: Who said that?Mr. Lippman: She did.George Costanza: [pause] Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorence on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot...
This would sound alarms for me as a candidate.
Company seems solid: from their Twitter feed on 8 Nov: DaytonBootsCo Dayton Boots This site is not active right now, because we all got layed off. http://twitter.com/DaytonBootsCo
I've been introduced to several Senior Member's just by tapping my feet in the public lavatory.