or Connect

Posts by Thracozaag

Wow, Iggles...just....wow, what a secondary.
Quote: Originally Posted by vaalbara I know that it's super unlikely, but I hope to god that the Eagles pick up Asomugha once free agency opens. I'm kinda worried this year though, though I guess our defense and OL doesn't really have anywhere to go but up. I don't think Vick's gonna have a magical season like he did last year, so hopefully the rest of the team steps up :| I think the Eagles actually would be better served picking up Joseph...
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff Guess that is true. Does add some toughness to the front court. He just needs to get some burn on the court but right now there is definite log-jam at those positions. His natural position is at the 4, but with good range so could slide over to 3 and in Phoenix's system I imagine he'll be the grateful recipient of many of Nash's drives on the pick and pop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff Glad to see the Phoenix Suns draft yet ANOTHER brother. Taylor Griffin, Robin Lopez, and now Morris. Great pick for the Suns.
Lord, I hope the 6ers aren't dumb enough to make that trade.
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius Have been hearing a ton of rumors about my Sixers, but for some reason I do not expect any movement. Biased, but I hope we get one of the Morris twins; Markieff most likely will still be there.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Deal: Bucks get Beno, Stephen Jackson, Shaun Livingston & 19. Bobcats get pick 7 & Maggette. Kings get 10 & John Salmons. Bobcats have #7 and #9...Morris twins...?
Apparently Tony Parker has been traded to Sac-town for the #7 pick; no official confirmation yet, though.
I very much enjoy Bill Simmons's podcasts.
Do any of you gentlemen know of stores in nyc that specialize in canes and/or elegant walking sticks? Thanks for any help--