or Connect

Posts by inconduit

bnwt, pristine. luxurious cotton/cashmere blend. size M, elongated hem. just doesn't work for me so sending it back out into the world for a steal of a price. p2p 18 inches length 31 inches (super long, but easy to trim)
slim jeans from viridi anne. they're 95% cotton 5% polyurethane for some stretch. even though they're slim they're really comfortable and move well due to the 5% poly. condition 9.5/10, hardly worn. they have great 3 panel construction (see the photo of the back of the jeans) and interesting back pocket construction. selling super cheap for quick sale. will fit a 30" waist or 32" waist for slimmer fit. shipping from canada extra.
barely used helmut lang slim jeans. size 30. condition 9/10. minor creasing, no wear on cuffs or any seams. just want to get rid of these fast for $90 + shipping.
god fucking dammit, i have been hunting these sonsa bitches since i first missed out on them 3 years ago. you know em, the best damir doma put out. they're brand new in the box. i took a chance on a 43, paid for them shipped from singapore and they're too goddam small (i'm usually a 45). i knew they probably would be but i had to give it a shot since they fit big. they'll fit a 43 with an extra insole or a 44 normally (they're one size big i'd say) new price: $150...
bump. bump.
measurements are: shoulder: 18" chest: 21.5" sleeve: 24" length (front) : 26" bumped with new price.
bumping with new photos, measurements, new price
just received this from japan and it's too small for me, which sucks because it's an amazing piece. i can't return it to japan so i have to sell it. it's a size 3, it will fit a 46 best, or a slim 48. it's already sold out everywhere in size 3 in japan. retails over $1000 in north america. i'm selling it for $395 shipped in canada, $415 shipped in the US. it's brand new, unworn, with tags. measurements: shoulder: 16.5" chest: 18" front: 25"
the well known LUC raw silk tussah cardigan in size large. brand new, unworn, with tags. i need money for other purchases so i have to part with this, i have too many pieces in this style already. would fit a 48 regular size, or a 46 a bit oversized. 44 very oversized. a 50 slim. 450 USD shipped to canada and the US, please enquire for shipping rates to europe or asia. shoulder: 17" pit: 21" back length: 35" but it's quite stretchy so very accommodating.
PRICE DROP, now $150. i can post pics shortly, but in the mean time, stock photos below. this is a sample purchased directly from the designer himself. although it's a sample i can't find anything different from a production piece except that the two front pocket flaps don't have buttons that snap. it's mostly unworn and has the full coat of wax intact. it's just too small for me in the shoulders unfortunately. i'm 6'4" 175lbs, this would work for a small or a...