or Connect

Posts by Vestment Baller

Any interest in Bremont here? 
Guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have spent far too much time of late researching watches and this thread is consistently the first place I check-in, so thanks for the quality information and entertainment.   Love the AP 15400 posted a few pages back.    I am based in Australia, and given current exchange rate, the Euro is becoming relatively better value than pre-owned watch options in the US.    Can anyone recommend a good pre-owned shop in the Eurozone...
To the Melbournians: any particular nuances I should be aware of for the Cox Plate? Conservative or colour? 
Unless you are a retail banker, is there ever a good reason to wear a tie clip?
Do let me know next time you order and I'll likely be keen. May have similar tastes based on this watch. At the casual end I like interesting face and band combinations.   My more "expensive" watches are Tag and the next purchase I am saving for is a pre-owned Breitling Top Time (preferably two-tone).  
Just ordered it today so will let you know how long it takes to deliver. Strap is coming from Clockwork Synergy, LLC.
Depending on the item I sometimes ship to a friend in the US who on-sends to me.   The watch + band via Amazon delivered to Australia was something like $110 for me.
I have done the same - nice combo at a touch over $100 delivered...
Excuse my ignorance, but where online do you source such watch straps? Thanks 
I take an E shoe and prefer a bit of extra width in the toe box. Do you think Hiro last is going to be the best fit for me? I am going to put in a first trial order from the classic collection. Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks