or Connect

Posts by Mitchacho

I keep seeing people post those sentiments; other than silly hipster trends like this making an appearance in the forums, what else would cause the quality of the forum to decline? What was it like in the "Golden Days" of SF? I haven't been lurking nearly long enough to know.
Holy cow I would love it DC had sweet get togethers like this.
I've read about EG, but I think they'd be a bit out of my price range despite me being absolutely in love with those shoes. I might have to make the trek to Sky Valet when I've got a free day.
If I were to do a pair of AE, I'd most likely be going there to just get sized. The Online Exchange for military members gives a serious discount on a few pairs of Allen Edmonds (strands for $200, and everything else is about $250).
Good evening, SF. I'm in the market for some dress shoes or dress boots in the Washington DC area.   I'm looking in the price range of $500 to $750. These will be my first "nice" shoes and I'd like to be able to wear them with a navy and a charcoal suit.   Can anyone recommend some good brands or stores in the DC metroplex, hopefully closer to the NoVA area or NW DC.