or Connect

Posts by TheRolls321

Neutral Faconnable Suede jacket for the coming spring
Mr. P and a couple of suede to counter the Monday blues   LVC Menlo  Faconnable Bomber
    Lookin' forward to trying these. Love the "McNasty" printing on the sole...Thx Mr. P for 80% off. 
Sold
Up for your consideration is a brand new blue Belstaff leather circuitmaster in a size 50.  Retailed for $2895. Price includes USPS shipping in the lower 48. Sorry, will only ship to the lower 48 as well. Thanks for looking. 
http://www.saksoff5th.com/regular-fit-wool-tuxedo/0492447072342.html I think I bought the only one...
Just got my Brioni Spartaco tux in the mail.  Beautiful...especially for the price! (91% off aka $525).  Saks Off 5th is winning my respect. 
That J+ vest looks nice.  Really wanted the J+ wool puffer they had. 
I just placed an order for a pair of Crosby Squares from gilt. It was a deal too good to pass up, ($99 marked down from "$515") They are a Chelsea boot in brown. I've looked at the crosby square website and all it says is that they will be available at "select upscale retailers". Does this mean that gilt is their sole choice of retailer? Can't find them anywhere else.
I dont think it would be worth it. After trying it on i decided that this jacket is too long for my body type, 5'7" 165lbs. I'll be keeping an eye out for shorter styles.