or Connect

Posts by TheRolls321

Recent kops from Mr. P's sale D&G 'Martini' Suit and Beanie: Incotex reversible camel sweater Burberry cashmere sweater (I think the turquoise knight is a nice contrast) And finally a Thom Browne card case
The MIA blazers are a steal right now with the extra 40 off.  Ordered a dark green cashmere blazer for $60 with an original $750 price tag. I did have a question, who manufactures these blazers/suits?
Neutral Faconnable Suede jacket for the coming spring
Mr. P and a couple of suede to counter the Monday blues   LVC Menlo  Faconnable Bomber
    Lookin' forward to trying these. Love the "McNasty" printing on the sole...Thx Mr. P for 80% off. 
Sold
Up for your consideration is a brand new blue Belstaff leather circuitmaster in a size 50.  Retailed for $2895. Price includes USPS shipping in the lower 48. Sorry, will only ship to the lower 48 as well. Thanks for looking. 
http://www.saksoff5th.com/regular-fit-wool-tuxedo/0492447072342.html I think I bought the only one...
Just got my Brioni Spartaco tux in the mail.  Beautiful...especially for the price! (91% off aka $525).  Saks Off 5th is winning my respect. 
That J+ vest looks nice.  Really wanted the J+ wool puffer they had.