or Connect

Posts by Diglet

$575 $530   Recommended to size down 2.    Best for size 8/8.5 but can definitely fit a 9 snug.    Very thick and excellent cordovan leather.   Outsole is 30cm
Tagged sz. 40 but fits a size large   9.5/10 condition. Worn twice, practically no wear on the sole. Minor scuff on the toebox but unnoticeable on feet.   
100% wool. Beautifully elegant piece. Perfectly slouchy and warm.    Worn less than 10 times, absolutely no defects.
Fits oversized on S and normal on M (oversized isn't a bad thing for this piece)   60% Alpaca/25% Nylon/15% Wool   Softest fabric I have ever handled. Beautiful drape to it and quite warm considering how thin it is. Great cardigan for spring/fall.
Used quite a bit. Still in amazing condition.   Added my own leather tassles to the pull tabs cuz aesthetics.   There's a thread that came loose on one of the straps but it's a really easy fix if you have hands.
$350 $285   Awesome piece, don't miss out on it.    Works on both small and medium   100% wool and very heavy. BEAUTIFUL
Bought from sufu, unfortunately did not work out.   $120 $110 + PP Fees Tons of awesome details.   PM me if you want to make an offer or got questions.
Retail >$800 Selling for $700  $640 + PP fees   (the drop down to $600 is temporary; raising back up after a week)   Super durable kangaroo leather. Ages better than horse imo.   Comes with GUIDI tote bag.   PM me if you want to make an offer or have any questions.      
accident double post
super #rare avantindietro's along with many other amazing pieces being sold by this guy   http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17690