or Connect

Posts by stmaier

Can you also try to offer XXL or 46/48 if that is the sizing. Sounds like an awesome project. Looking forward to the Rudy Rivets. Also, never thought I'd pay north of $200 for sneakers but I now own two sport trainers and will be ordering a Saffaino pair. Any date for the next round of museum sneakers?
This is pretty close to why I am selling. Right now I am wearing mostly Carmina shell jumper boots, E.G. Nevis, and some Vass. The Alden's were just sitting in my closet. I have already gotten the joy of hunting them down and wearing most a few times. Glad members are snapping things up.
I need the Rudy fit, so a Rivet option would be a no go for me.
@Epaulet I'd be all over a stretch knit denim. Especially in a Rudy fit.
Mike-- Any update when the MTO cordovan sneaker program will launch? Will it just be for cordovan, or will museum and the horsehide be options as well? Thinking an oxblood sport trainer would look nice.
Greg--are the measurements on the navy Scott & Charters shawl sweater different than the other colors? The navy XL shows a chest of 47 and the other colors show a chest of 50. Thanks
@Epaulet] any plans for another round of museum calf sneakers? Know we are still waiting for the first round to arrive but think I regret not ordering the brown ones as well.
Mike--an sneak peek pics of the new sneaker you mentioned last week?
@NickPollica can you share the hunting jacket options for F/W 16? Saw the brown shearling lined version in the NMWA thread and wondering what the other makeups will be.
Will it come back in the near future?