or Connect

Posts by stmaier

Steve got a couple of pics of my Brick Llama Frackenstitch from the factory... I am sure he will get some hi-res shots when they arrive here...very excited for these...
Mike- Will the new MTO trouser fabrics you mentioned go up this evening?
Mike-- Did you find out which Kyber cloth is the midnight navy?
I have a MTO brick llama Frankenstitch in the works...should be completed by early May...I am sure Steve will get some great pics to post...
How is the fabric selection process coming for the Eidos field jacket pre-order? Did you find a navy version of the brown glen plaid linen? Also an FYI...there is a 54 of the hemp hop sack version back in stock...
Is there a faded green or olive? What are the new seasonal colors? Actually let me know everything that is available. One can never have too many pairs of Epaulet canvas pants.
Mike- Will the cotton canvas MTO pant (Rudy/Walt) be added soon?
As long as there is a navy option I will be happy...is there a navy version of the glen palid? That would be quite nice.
Sounds good. Really liked the navy hemp. Hopefully there is a similar navy fabric. Perhaps a regular navy linen?
Will the pre-order restock of the Eidos field jackets go up this week? What is their typical turn around? Thanks