or Connect

Posts by stmaier

Mike-my question above got lost in the mix
Mike- How does the red preppy twill compare to the red kyber cloth? Also, will there be some canvas MTO pant options coming soon? How is the Fairfax jean coming along?
Was actually thinking Utah Nevis...but since I have that in DOAK I may go with a hatch grain Thorpe...decisions, decisions...
Second this...seeing a roadmap of things to come will help keep from buying from other labels....
I noticed that you have a couple of Carmina models on the pre-arrival list in "lama" calf. Do you have a description or pic of this leather?
Patrik- Noticed on the incoming arrivals there are some Carmina's in lama calf...do you have a description or pic of this leather?
Mike-- were you able to get an update on the vests while at the factory on Friday? Also, I believe you mentioned there would be a quick-n-dirty FF for Walt/Rudy/Driggs in cottons...is this still upcoming?
They were waiting for the vest guy to come back from Greece but that was a couple of weeks ago. @epaulet an update would be great...
We'll have to meet up one of these days to compare...
Thanks Patrik. I am glad that this style has been so popular...perhaps I can come be your boot designer if I ever change careers...