or Connect

Posts by stmaier

Was actually thinking Utah Nevis...but since I have that in DOAK I may go with a hatch grain Thorpe...decisions, decisions...
Second this...seeing a roadmap of things to come will help keep from buying from other labels....
I noticed that you have a couple of Carmina models on the pre-arrival list in "lama" calf. Do you have a description or pic of this leather?
Patrik- Noticed on the incoming arrivals there are some Carmina's in lama calf...do you have a description or pic of this leather?
Mike-- were you able to get an update on the vests while at the factory on Friday? Also, I believe you mentioned there would be a quick-n-dirty FF for Walt/Rudy/Driggs in cottons...is this still upcoming?
They were waiting for the vest guy to come back from Greece but that was a couple of weeks ago. @epaulet an update would be great...
We'll have to meet up one of these days to compare...
Thanks Patrik. I am glad that this style has been so popular...perhaps I can come be your boot designer if I ever change careers...
Will the Maritime shirt come back? Or something similar that adds hand warmer pockets?
Mike- is the vest project dead?