or Connect

Posts by fllick

Cross post from the Skoaktiebolaget thread   I am proposing a GMTO for the Carmina 80092 model in full calf on the elusive Robert last, we are currently leaning toward the vegano marron colour shown below.  I'll email Skoaktiebolaget once we reach 6 interested members. JUST REQUIRE 1 MORE MEMBER and we're good to go Currently interested members:  @Dieg0, @JARB, @laufer, @fllick, someone outside SF Interested members please quote and add your name in.Thank...
I am proposing a gmto for the carmina 80092 model in full calf on the elusive robert last, we are currently leaning toward the vegano marron colour shown below.  I'll email Skoaktiebolaget once we reach 6 interested members. JUST REQUIRE 1 MORE MEMBER and we're good to go Currently interested members:  @Dieg0, @JARB, @laufer, @fllick, someone outside SF Interested members please quote and add your name in.Thank you.  Price: 3120 sek  Specs: 80092 balmoral...
 the last coat looks amazing. been looking for something similar for a long time. 
there's a full calf balmoral boot gmto going on in dark brown, if you're interested
Since Carmina does not disclose their museum calf source, I'll just proceed with dark brown calf. I'll email Skoaktiebolaget once we reach 6 interested members.JUST REQUIRE 1 MORE MEMBER and we're good to goCurrently interested members: @fllick, @appoooh, @Dieg0, @JARB, @lauferInterested members please quote and add your name in.Thank you.  Price: 3120 sek for either brown calf or brown museum calf.Specs: 80092 balmoral boot eyelets: 10: 6 blind 4 speed hookscolour: dark...
I would like to propose a gmto for a full calf Carmina 80092 balmoral boot on the elusive Robert last.   Since Carmina does not disclose their museum calf source, I'll just proceed with dark brown calf.    I'll email Skoaktiebolaget once we reach 6 interested members.   JUST REQUIRE 2 MORE MEMBERS and we're good to go     Currently interested members: @fllick, @appoooh, @Dieg0, @JARB   Interested members please quote and add your name in.Thank you.    Price:...
I would like to propose a gmto for a full calf Carmina 80092 balmoral boot on the elusive Robert last.   Since Carmina does not disclose their museum calf source, I'll just proceed with dark brown calf.    I'll email Skoaktiebolaget once we reach 6 interested members.     Currently interested members: @fllick, @appoooh, @Dieg0, @JARB   Interested members please quote and add your name in.Thank you.    Price: 3120 sek for either brown calf or brown museum...
 i think we are waiting on @Skoaktiebolaget or maybe @Leaves who can help to clarify where carmina sources their museum calf leather from, things should move pretty quickly from there
I would like to propose a gmto for the Carmina 80092 balmoral boot on the elusive Robert last.   I'll email Skoaktiebolaget once we reach 6 interested members.      Currently interested members:   For museum:  @laufer @itraxx, For Dark Brown: @appoooh Members who don't mind either colour (I'm assuming): @fllick, @JARB, @Dieg0   Potentially interested members:   @j ingevaldsson, @aglose, @appoooh(depending on pictures or tannery of museum calf or maybe not at...
It probably will be the same for the speed hooks. my jumper boots from skoak were the same. As for the soles, I'm guessing the majority will prefer the single dainite as it is more of a dress boot. And shipping to the US would be an extra of 300 SEK.  This is a really good question honestly. Could the awesome guys @Skoaktiebolaget enlighten us on this. Thanks!