or Connect

Posts by fllick

Thanks guys! It worked. 
My buttero high tops seemed to have developed squeaking sounds after a few wears :( anyone happen to know any remedies? Thanks!
Is this the theresianer on the f last? Thanks! gorgeous boots btw!
SOTD- TF Noir de Noir. not the most lasting fragrance out there. 
Tom Ford Oud Wood. My favourite scent of the moment. 
SOLD Hi all,    Selling a pair Crockett and Jones Lowndes uk 8 in E width. Been worn a maximum of 5 times. still plenty of life in the soles. Comes with free shipping and the dust bags, lost the box. no trees. uppers have been given a coat of saphir monthly, selling because I hardly wear these and would like to make space for incoming shoes.    Reasonable offers welcomed,    Cheers,   Pm me for any questions. 
Sleeves are about 26.3", length about 25" @hirschlederne   cheers 
Thanks for pointing it out. @OzzyJones updated. 
Hi,     Selling a pair of church's loafers, topied soles. on the last 69/79 forgot which. fits like a pair of crockett and jones sydney loafers. no shoe trees. usd 150, pm me for shipping   Also, a pair of Herring tassel loafers, also topied soles and no shoe trees. usd 150,pm me for shipping. fits the same as above.    Church's the right pair and herring's on the left, both essentially fit the same.    will sell both for 280 with free shipping   both come with...
450>425>400 > 390. final drop. Comes with free shipping Rarely worn valstarino burgundy suede A1 bomber for sale. condition 9.5/10. bought it at 750usd from beams in japan.  perfect for spring autumn weather. fits normal jacket size 36  measurments: shoulders: 17.5"pit to pit: 20"sleeve length: 26.2"jacket length: 26.3"