or Connect

Posts by fllick

Can I ask who makes those button downs? Amazing roll on them. 
Thanks guys
Yes please!
I'll be heading to Korea soon and planning to commission something. Are the staff proficient in english? Thanks
Yohei Fukuda has a few options, I took the option almost full bespoke but choosing one of his designs and not designing my own shoe. So my own lasts, fitting sessions etc. Bespoke fit with a not so bespoke design i guess. I really like his ebony model from his heritage collection. it was like entering a candy store, the shoes on display were just mind-blowing. 
Selling these pair of nice boots only worn once to do the groceries. fit me fine in length but were too tight in the width and i decided to let them go. only reasonable offers entertained. SHIPPING included.    Last: 74945 leather: Navy suede uppers, burgundy llama calf.     pm me for any more info
Placed an order with Yohei Fukuda last month, looking forward to my fitting in a few months time. First bespoke order ever, was deciding between Qnai-san or Yohei, but decided it was more convenient to go with Yohei since I am in Tokyo and I prefer Yohei's style ever so slightly. 
Thanks! very helpful and informative!
How much is the upcharge for St Crispins to modify a last to better fit my feet? @Leaves Thanks!
Is there a side profile photo of this shoe? Looks amazing!