or Connect

Posts by fllick

Thank you guys!
Anyone knows if all the beams offers the corno blu MTO program? or is it a select few beams in tokyo that do? Thank you! 
let me know if its too big for you. 
Could I know from your appointment to the trial shoes how long did that take you? 
Ordered samples of Russian Tea by Masque, reviews seem promising, can't wait to try it. 
Dear all selling these carmina cordovan boots. Selling at $500>$450. Have been maintained and cared for with saphir and shoe trees. I'll even throw in free shipping!  price negotiable but only reasonable offers entertained.    Pm me for more details
 I'll be in Japan for about 6 months, visiting him then and hopefully will be able to fit in the fittings. Not sure if he visits any countries though. 
  Going to commission this pair from Yohei Fukuda, undecided on the colour and may vary slightly from this design, but love the way he shapes his last and like the aesthetics of his shoes in general. 
Would like to commend @Skoaktiebolaget for their excellent service and my 3rd (4th MTO on the way) with them. Gabriel went back to the store on his off day to check on my shoes to ensure I got them in time for my event which I really appreciate. Really a pleasure transacting with Skoaktiebolaget as usual. 
 Could I know how you folded this square? Looks great! Thanks!