or Connect

Posts by Xtra

Hmm, I would say that the 13 oz raw indigo has a quite distinct shade of blue. The pictures you posted look more similar to the 14 oz denim than the 13 oz raw imo.
PtrckHmphrys - I would say about 4-5 weeks for trousers isn't that bad. It's a shame that the delivery times vary so much from customer to customer. ​ hoodog: that is quite a long time indeed. I got a feeling as I said over here that 4 weeks are quite standard for trousers.   I now have all the three different variants of the Luxire selvedge denim. And as there has been some talk about them I thought I could show them off.    From left to right - 14 oz dark...
 What did you order?  That is quite some time, but what did you order?
 Looks great, Luxire, which fabrics are those? 
 Good to see you are handling this. Do you have a way to handle the issue with fabrics running out and then being restocked with a slightly different fabric? That is a way to let the consumers know if it has been changed and when it was changed to a slightly different fabric? 
Expedient service by Luxire. Ordered Luxire Selvedge 14 oz Dark Indigo on the 6. of april. Got a mail that confirmed shipping today, 21. of april, which is just above two weeks time from order confirmation to shipping. The other denim I've ordered by Luxire has taken about four weeks, so this was a nice surprise.   Kind of regretting not ordereing some linen/light cotton shirts for spring/summer in the same order as temperatures here (Norway) has gone up quite a bit \as...
 OK, thanks!
 Looks good, which fabric is that?
 Crossing my fingers for about the same delivery time that you had, about two weeks is really fast. Yes, I agree, quite steep price hike there, but it is a very nice shirt fabric.  Rincon: what about the Cerruti cashmere for outerwear?
 Thanks for the quick reply. I might get another pair of selvedge denim before I go for the chinos as I could use some swatches of the potential chinos I'm getting. How is delivery times at the moment, still about 4 weeks for pants?