or Connect

Posts by cp298120

http://imgur.com/a/z5en4   asking  155 plus shipping. picked them up from the clymb and I dont want to return them because I dont want store credit   The marks on the side of the boot (According to a RW employee) are common on thier heritage boots and are quickly removed with very light conditioning. Unfortunately I dont have any product for it.   size 10.5, whoops
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/naked-and-famous-quilted-slim-shirt-item-10367482.aspx?gclid=CLX20NT0j7kCFcd_QgodC1oAQg   this is a product page. I wore the shirt once for a couple hours, gave it ONE cold hand wash and a careful hang dry, and the sleeves were suddenly too small for me. It's ever so slightly tight on my biceps now. Asking 55 plus shipping plus four percent.   This shirt runs pretty small. I get away with smalls in some brands and medium...
asking  175 plus shipping. picked them up from the clymb and need an 11 but im afraid the return will be too slow for me to pick up another size. So I just want the cash rather than being stuck with store credit.   The marks on the side of the boot (According to a RW employee) are common on thier heritage boots and are quickly removed with very light conditioning. Unfortunately I dont have any product for it.  
asking 190 shipped. picked them up from the clymb and need an 11 but im afraid the return will be too slow for me to pick up another size. So I just want the cash rather than being stuck with store credit.   The marks on the side of the boot (According to a RW employee) are common on thier heritage boots and are quickly removed with very light conditioning. Unfortunately I dont have any product for it.
asking 190 shipped. picked them up from the clymb and need an 11 but im afraid the return will be too slow for me to pick up another size. So I just want the cash rather than being stuck with store credit.   The marks on the side of the boot (According to a RW employee) are common on thier heritage boots and are quickly removed with very light conditioning. Unfortunately I dont have any product for it.   Woah, it duplicated the picture a lot
Just got em on sale, so i'm getting rid of them cheap since I can't return them   Asking 200 plus 4 percent and shipping.   The wierd marks on the side of the shoe: A red wing worker told me the heritage boots come with those all the time and minor conditioning will fix them up. I just dont own any product.
Just got em on sale, so i'm getting rid of them cheap since I can't return them   Asking 200 plus 4 percent and shipping.   The wierd marks on the side of the shoe: A red wing worker told me the heritage boots come with those all the time and minor conditioning will fix them up. I just dont own any product.
Didn't quite fit so im getting rid of em here. A red wing worker said the marks on the outside of the right boot will dissapear with minor conditioning but I own no products for it. The the marks on the inside of the left should as well.   asking 200 plus shipping plus 4 percent
Its sold, sorry, I just cant figure out how to delete the thread
EDIT: Sold but I cant figure out how to close the thread or something