or Connect

Posts by JakeArmoury

New arrivals from Carmina, braided tassel loafer on the Uetam last, made with black box calf.      A full strap penny loafer, also built on the Uetam last, made with snuff suede. 
  New arrival, a black suede opera pump by famed slipper maker Bowhill & Elliott. Made in Norwich, England, black suede, black grosgrain bow and quilted inside.
The Armoury Denim costs 2900 HKD. 
The Simpson and Uetam are both relatively narrow lasts. However, as we use soft suede and leather and as the Uetam is a loafer sizing down would be advisable.    Jake
Another new addition, a soft calf tassel loafer on the Uetam last.      Jake
As requested, here are our new Carmina arrivals.    A classic casual moccasin in taupe suede on the Xim last.       Suede brown cap-toe brogue on the Rain Last. Featuring a Dainite sole for all year round use.       Jake
New styles are a way off yet, however, I will post them here when they do arrive. We have recently received our cordovan Uetam penny loafers, cordovan Detroit last Longwing and our Simpson calf tan Chelsea boots.    No plans to do another run of Chukka boots just yet!
Hello all,   Jake from The Armoury here. I will be doing my best to respond to any Armoury related queries posted in this thread.    For personal questions or comments regarding knot preference or ankle colour please use the private message function!     Jake