or Connect

Posts by Cesare1970

Chelsea 3 = 238 Chelsea 5 = 335 Chelsea 8 = 341 Edit: thanks PCK1
I thought that 348 was a benchgrade only last, its equivalent on handgrade being 358? Anyone here?
A picture is always helpful. As said, I have no problem combining the 609 color.
I recently got model 114 in the 609 colour and found them great under grey flanel, combined with a blue sports coat. In my view they're formal enough, but can also be worn under jeans for instance; something I won't do with my black cap toes.
My feet are 25.5cm by 9.5 and I am wearing a UK 6 and 6.5 in 348. All my other C&J lasts are sized the same. Hope this helps.
I have been told that the 358 has een little more room in the front than the 348. I have 2 pairs of monks in 358 and 4 pairs 348, all with laces. Reckon that gives a different 'feel' as well. I tend to agree that the picture indicates the opposite..
I purchased those at Shoes&Shirts in Maastricht (Netherlands), reckon they still carry it.
  about a year ago treated myself on a pair of Bontoni's: the model is called Primo.      
Ordered a shirt 2 weeks ago when I was in Florence. The shirt will be sent over to me by mid September due vacation. I have ordered Thomas Mason fabric, choice was more than abundant. Looking forward receiving the shirt, upon which will post some pics.
Always appreciate the discussion about the various lasts. For me, being a very modest UK6-6.5, a more pointy last, like the 348 realy works. On handgrades this is more likely the 358. Got both. From the above picture, the 337 appears nice as well.