or Connect

Posts by Careless

Hello,   For sale a pair of Carmina full brogues (wingtips) in a fantastic burgundy Horween shell cordovan. Size is UK 6, on the Rain last.   Condition is excellent, close to new in fact, as they were only worn a couple of times. The pair was taken care of by a renowned shoe artisan in Paris, who installed a rubber sole and metal tips.   Included are : - a matching pair of Carmina shoe trees - a pot of Carmina special cordovan cream - the original box and...
Hello,   For sale a pair of Carmina full brogues (wingtips) in a fantastic burgundy Horween shell cordovan. Size is UK 6, on the Rain last.   Condition is excellent, close to new in fact, as they were only worn a couple of times. The pair was taken care of by a renowned shoe artisan in Paris, who installed a rubber sole and metal tips.   Included are : - a matching pair of Carmina shoe trees - a pot of Carmina special cordovan cream - the original box and...
  Thank you HughJ.     Any chance for a restock on the VBC Super 100s Winter Flannel - Mid Gray or Lambswool Flannel Pants - Mid Gray in small sizes ? I know the season is almost over, but who knows...
Hello,   I'd interested in a pair of flannel pants. I have trouble deciding between the American and Italian cuts, for the Italian thigh measurements seem to be missing from the size chart. The only hint I have collected from the last few pages is that for a given size, the thighs on the Italian pants are narrower.   Could someone please help me ? Sorry if this has already been stated.   Thank you !
Hello everyone. I am Jean from Paris, in my mid twenties.   To keep things short, I've been getting very interested in sport coats and pocket squares lately, and wish to slowly but surely integrate them into my wardrobe.   Cheers, Careless