or Connect

Posts by eljlakers

Agree on this. My 8.5 Barries are on the roomy side but I can't go down to 8. The 9s in my EP tennis trainers fit spot on. If your Barries fit snug you probably need to go up 1 size in EP sneaks.
Broke down and got the horsehide sport trainers. Now trying to hold myself back from the white tennis pre-order (I have two existing EP sneaks, the museum ones coming, a pair of Stan Smiths and two Lavers). I mean, where else will I get stingray kicks?
Damn you Frank for snagging one and for looking so good in it!
Mike I have the NE broken twill shirt from you so feel like the red would be slightly redundant. No particular hurry on the emerald. I can wait for the restock. Got enough blues and whites to last me for ages.
TS stuff across the board (shirts/vest/plethora of jackets) fits me exceedingly well. No complaints from me.
Oh sure rub it in now! 
Well, I snoozed, and I lost. The emerald in Small is gonzo. Mike, is there a restock coming in that color?
The recommendation is same size at NE shirts right?
Haha! I'd be honored! That flint kudu might be a nice option if they don't have a dark brown.
Anyone know if Rancourt has a dark or snuff tone suede that can be made into an unlined loafer? Recently saw an awesome dark brown suede unlined Venetian and I'm stuck on that idea.