or Connect

Posts by eljlakers

I was actually interested in this model but in brown suede and without the Norvegesse stitching. Any interest in that?
X-post from Carmina thread:   Hey folks,   Since changes in U.S. pricing are in the works and time is of the essence, I'd like to gauge interest in this makeup:   U-Wing oxford No medallion Polo Suede Rain Last Sole (fine with leather or tomir)   Basically the makeup below but in a shoe, not a boot:   Or, put another way, this makeup, but in polo suede, not dark brown suede (and without the contrast stitching):   I'll confirm pricing with Patrik if...
Hey folks,   Since changes in U.S. pricing are in the works and time is of the essence, I'd like to gauge interest in this makeup:   U-Wing oxford shoe No medallion Polo Suede Rain Last Sole (fine with leather or tomir)   Basically the makeup below but in a shoe, not a boot:   Or, put another way, this makeup, but in polo suede, not dark brown suede (and without the contrast stitching):   Thinking of ordering this through Skoaktiebolaget. I'll confirm...
I don't play in the EG/GG/St.C pool, but if I did, I would still shop with Patrik for two reasons: despite the prices, he and his team's customer services and creativity with designs really shines through in an incredibly crowded market; and two, his business stands to be hurt by dynamics over which he has little control. I understand the idea that we in the U.S. need to support local retailers, and that it's nice to have local retailers to see the goods in person and get...
Team Mocha checking in. People are underestimating this color. Indoors, it's really an understated cigar-like brown that's finely balanced between matte and shiny. In sunshine and under fluorescent lights, it has an almost iridescent quality with all these subtle colors that come out. Not Generra Hypercolor iridescent, just a really cool leather. I'd love this leather in some type of loafer.
Is that tobacco on Forest last?
The next step is when shoe fundz are redirected to a hotel to get a decent night of sleep...
So, I made my first visit to Epaulet today after purchasing about 10 items online (with two more on the way!) Went to the BKN shop where Mike was busy loading up EFF Rivet fabrics. Let me just say that Mike is just about the coolest guy - tremendously friendly, tremendously helpful, tremendously knowledgeable. Spent an hour with me locking in my sizes on Rivets, shirts and sport coats. Anyone who's bought stuff from EP, you owe it to yourself to stop in and see the...
Mike, any chance you'll be in the LES store tomorrow evening? I'm in the city for the day and planned to make my inaugural journey to the mecca!
I think we all need to realign our priorities here. I love shoes as much as the next guy...but Swedish au pair? Don't bury the lead!