or Connect

Posts by aadvanced

i have a pair of these size 34 (very rare) never came to the USA…….for sale…….  
Up for grabs is this "ICONIC" Gucci by Tom Ford 100% Silk Seta Pearl Snap Western Snake style shirt from one of Tom Fords last collections at Gucci.  This shirt is extremely rare and impossible to find.. and is in like NEW condition.. The shirt size is 39 /15.5  and a wonderful Tom Ford Shirt! Paypal only!  For shipping to other countries.. feel free to inquire!  
Up for grabs is this "ICONIC" Gucci by Tom Ford 100% Cotton Pearl Snap Western shirt from one of Tom Fords last collections at Gucci.  Originally 850 .. This shirt is extremely rare and impossible to find.. and is in like NEW condition..  This shirt has only been worn once!  The shirt size is 41 / 16 and a truly lucky find! Paypal only!  Feel free to ask any questions! 
Up for grabs is this Incredible Dolce & Gabbana (not D&G)  (mainline) 1000% authentic soft sheepskin Military style leather Jacket with gold button detail.  It is a Euro 52/ or US 42 and has only been worn a handful of times.  This jacket is in incredible condition, has one back vent and is just like new!  I am the only owner and this jacket was originally 3850. dollars.  This is a great opportunity to own something really special!!!!  Shipping is 25.00 dollars and...
Hi do you still have the jacket... Pls contact me...