or Connect

Posts by APHK

Wow. Such a long post about nothing.
Isolation : your suits have shoulders that are too wide and the waists are too suppressed. They look like power suits from the 80's. They would look a lot better if the shoulders weren't so padded and the waist let out about 2 inches. The back should not have such a pronounced V silhouette. Seeing that these suits are from different tailors but share the same cut, maybe you requested them to me made like that?
I used to wear them quite regularly years ago but I found them way too inconvenient when working at the desk. Of course, if I were to have meetings all day then my preference might change. Now, only for dressy/formal occasions such as weddings.
Looking professional (in a European sense) in a hot, humid environment is almost impossible. Often you'd just need to dress like the locals, which would probably mean short-sleeve shirt, no tie and tropical wool trousers otherwise you would be over-dressed (and feeling miserable in sweat).
The price should be Listed Price divided by 1.20 (for VAT) and multiplied by 0.8 (for discount).   There should be no difference whether you adjust VAT or 20% discount first.
My Savoys.
I currently have the Strand and Savoy. The Aldwych will probably be my next purchase. Loake 1880s are great shoes for the money and I readily wear them in rotation with more expensive shoes.
Marks & Spencer is another culprit.
During the breaking-in, you will be able to progressively close that gap with each wearing so unless you have pain in the toes the shoes will form a good fit.
More news...Vass will be attempting a reverse takeover.