or Connect

Posts by dy1719

I just realized I originally posted this question in the wrong place. Apologies for that.   The most recent bespoke suit I purchased was made with what the tailor described as a 'much higher quality' fabric then even the super 150s wool/cashmere that I normally get with them. It is supposedly a better wool/cashmere blend fabric. Anyway, I received it and while it looks great when you look at it straight on, if you look at it from an angle, you can see that the fabric...
Hey everyone. I am glad I finally stumbled upon this forum! I've been trying to improve my wardrobe for the past couple of years and have made slow but I believe steady progress. :) Hopefully I can learn a few things on here!
Hi all, I am new to this forum, but glad I finally stumbled upon it. Looks like I am going to have a lot of reading ahead of me!   My question is that I've purchased several bespoke suits and coats in the last couple years from a local custom tailor. The most recent couple of jackets I've purchased have been cashmere/wool blends and supposedly 'extremely' nice fabric and therefore very expensive. I just received one of the jackets today and noticed that the coat...