or Connect

Posts by Yorker

So I found a mannequin that I might get on the CL asking price is $50, It's a little different than what most people here have, would this work pretty well? would the shoulders be a problem? apparently its got a wire bit so you can hang it from a ceiling, but no wooden stand.   Advice?    
Right?  The guy had to be half blind to think that one was grey.  ugh.
Sorta thrift I guess:   I picked up 2 la vera sartoria sport coats from a guy "NWOT" for a pretty good price. One's grey and the other is almost black. Unfortunately the guy described them both as being grey, and the one that is actually grey has two small snags / holes at the arm pit, and a slight stain, which weren't described. If any 38L's out there want to cop from me for $350 a pop, pm me, otherwise I'm going to try and return them. 17.75 shoulders, 26 inch...
Ugh bro.
I've got about 18 positive feedbacks, one neutral, and paypal is still holding my payments in purgatory for two or so weeks, saying they'll stop when I have more feedback. Is anyone familiar with this? When is it supposed to end?
Ok, I'll probably price it higher next time, thanks for the info.
charvet. did i price it too low?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/EPIC-Charvet-Tie-Gold-And-Blue-Unreal-Sheen-/261385426597?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item3cdbc916a5
Hey guys,   only picked up one tie at my last trip to the thrift, though it was a charvet. and it sat at home a couple days until I decided to try and up my photo game. I've got one of those lamps that has five bendy heads on it, which i can use to point down at something put in one super bright white light and four natural yellow ones, then I got a hand held lamp with another really bright white light, and decided to try and model Spoo's tie photos with a black...