or Connect

Posts by Yorker

Real and quite dated.
Skip Cole Haan, Find a pair of AE's in a last that feels good on your feet in a store. Go home, buy them NIB with returns on ebay for $200.
It's a borrelli, from their "luxury vintage" line. 36/38r if anyone is interested. 
Hey guys, how is this for a main photo? Trying to work with just my iPhone and some crappy lights in my garage.   
Picked up this cashmere loro piana women's jacket for $50, unfortunately there are 9 or so small spots where moths have eaten away the nap of the cashmere. Can reweaves restore the fuzzy nap to this kind of stuff? would it be worth it to invest then sell, or should I return it?   PS How the hell do I flip images that upload wrong?    
I had a girlfriend who tore her ACL, 4-6 weeks is not an over statement. My sympathies man. 
Get It While It's Hot!!   550 500   SOLD   For sale is a fantastic sport coat by Orazio Lucano La Vera Sartoria.   Tagged a 50/40, but measures a 38 Long. Medium weight worsted wool, in a deep charcoal grey color. Completely hand made, pick stiching everywhere, you know the drill. It has no signs of use, bottom pockets unopened. Beautiful functioning button holes have been added. Has not been worn!    Measurments:    Sleeve: 26 Chest: 20 Waist:...
Get It While It's Hot!!   550  500   For sale is a fantastic sport coat by Orazio Lucano La Vera Sartoria.   Tagged a 50/40, but measures a 38 Long. Medium weight worsted wool, in a deep charcoal grey color. Completely hand made, pick stiching everywhere, you know the drill. It has no signs of use, bottom pockets unopened. Beautiful functioning button holes have been added. Has not been worn!    Measurments:    Sleeve: 26 Chest: 20 Waist: 18.5 Shoulder seam to...
Best shirt haul from a single store to date. the rest of the stack (5 more) were zenga's, all XXLT. The borrelli is the fattest most awesome linen ever. Can't figure out how to rotate picture...