or Connect

Posts by Yorker

this is what i wanted to hear.
I bought a cucinelli jacket that was super-fake.    opened a return case citing that it was not authentic. Seller escalated the case, eBay closed in my favor stating that they were issuing me a "courtesy" refund, which was in my account in a day.   the eBay case says nothing about shipping the jacket back. If I'm late shipping it back / don't do it (I plan to), would the refund be reversed?  theres nothing about a return shipment at all in the case.    the seller...
Buday Whiskey Shell Cordovan Shortwings.  Double leather soles with 56 brass nails, goyser welting, brass toe plate, rubber half heel. Fully leather lined interior with a comfortable insole. Shoes come with bags and lasted alder wood shoe trees.  Made in Hungary.   SOLD   Sizing These Buday shoes are tagged size 11 US and fit approximately one size larger.   Unused, Perfect condition. New with box, lasted trees, extra laces.   Get them here and avoid the five...
Extremely recent Kiton 50EU Green windowpane sport coat. Braided leather buttons, super soft fabric, minimal shoulder padding. Hand sewn functioning sleeve button holes. No damage, excellent pre owned condition.        Shoulder (seam to seam across back):18.5  Chest (pit to pit): 22 Waist (across slimmest point): 20 Length (from bottom of collar): 31 Sleeve length (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25.5
Looks like I may have found it.   4YOU clothing FB page. Seems you can order "custom made" designer clothes, if you pay in Rupees.   https://www.facebook.com/4YOU-Clothing-Company-852006448194850/timeline   goddamnit.
Ive tried looking it up, but I can't figure it out. It sure seems strange. Guy said it was a sample? 
Can I get an authenticity check in with this thing?    Ive never tried to flip cucinelli leather wear, its sort of hard for me to tell if its legit, because they frequently have crappy stitching and cheap YKK zippers on their real shit in the boutiques, so i really don't know.   The weird 4U tag on the inside is throwing me off as well.              
This is amazing.
Whats the tagged size?
Today, in downtown brooklyn, I walked past one of those street dealers, selling bits of random shit laid out on tarps.    Spotted a pair of nice looking black cap toes.    Turned around to check them out.    $5 Aldens