or Connect

Posts by Yorker

are the shoulders on the LP bespoke really 16.75? you say it measures roughly 42 in its size. crazy piece, arms two different lengths, wild.
  For sale is a really unique sport coat in a grey POW fabric with blue details. Made in a durable and comfortable mid weight flannel, it’s sure to last years. Exceptionally little shoulder padding, quarter lined, duel vents. triple PLEATED patch pockets, they’re incredible. elbow pads in pattern matched fabric, so if the elbows ever wear out, you can just take the pads off. buttons have been added, but without any sort of button holes, so they can be...
This is the first bespoke cifonelli I've seen on here, I think. Was hoping it fit a little younger, but alas, it has a pretty sturdy shoulder and is ventless. measures a 42 reg if anyones interested!   
theres a guy on the forum selling a 38/40 kiton tux for ~1300 in the style you're looking for.
What's happening with this low gorge thing? I checked out the latest zegna couture line and it was the same thing. Can someone explain how this is desirable? it looks awful to me.      Zegna Couture:       Berluti:      
looks like a result of improper pick stitching to me.
damn i would love to see disclosure. 
deets on the A&S seersucker: if anyone is interested let me know, otherwise its hitting the bay   19.5 shldr 27 chest 25 waist 25 sleeve 34 length
Can I get an authenticity check on this? chanel ain't my bag.