or Connect

Posts by Yorker

50 Eu  
It really is, I'm pretty torn on selling it or not, as it fits me rather well. Hard to pull off as a 23 year old though 
Camelhair, unfortunately. But without a doubt the best camelhair i've felt. Extra shot of the back:  
(not thrift prices, before anyone freaks out. but very underpriced consignment)    
Pre owned, in beautiful condition. I believe it is from 2013 or 2014. A rare thing to be up on these forums. Beautiful camelhair that feels almost as soft as cashmere, substantial and durable. Entirely handmade, double top stitching everywhere, collar completely hand attached, full canvass. Everything you'd expect from Cesare Attolini   Retail likely near 10K     $1,850 1,450   Please note: price does not include shipping. INT shipping available.    Shoulder Seam...
Guys, I've been wanting to get a briefcase for a while now, but Im having trouble finding something thats not too business-y while still looking fresh.    I think this thing is super legit. Does anyone have any brands they know of that I should keep an eye out for on the bay that might look like this?  
yeah there were a lot of culturally narrow things in the movie. [[SPOILER]]
I saw it too. It was fun seeing all the tailoring in the movie. The film overall was really ruined for me by the empty characters and sexism.