or Connect

Posts by Yorker

Hey guys, I'm in a spot of trouble. I sold the la vera jacket to this woman on Feb 27th, and it's been held at customs ever since. The tracker says its just waiting for her to pay and pick it up.  The jacket had all its pockets still sewed shut and had no signs of use, thought the sleeves were finished. the first owner said it was unworn, so I described it as "new without tags".   Today I get this message:   Hi _____ Thanks a lot for your email.  As I was waiting for...
Weird thing happened to me.    Listed an isaia sport coat, sort of a strange one, hard to get a buyer. A guy bids on it, then a day later some random account that is just a string of letters and numbers places a bid. No feedback, so I check his account, it was created that day. I sent him a message that if he messaged me back where he was located and that he intended to pay for the jacket, I would let his bid stand. He didn't, so i deleted his bid.    the other guy...
  Huh, That looks familiar.   Looks great dude!
Yeah express is $50, but the sig confirmation is greyed out. : /
Alright guys, just made my first big (to me) sale. One sport coat, $525 plus $45 shipping to london. I'm shipping from the west coast. Should I use FedEx per ebay guidelines, or USPS priority W/ Sig?    Edit: Also to note this is my first international sale over $200. Should I declare the value as $525? any other things I should take note of?   Edit2: Fed ex wants 90 bucks from me, but I could do usps for $40, and usps with added insurance for $50, but they don't...
Shoulder Seam to Seam: 20 Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26 Length from bottom of collar: 31.5 Chest: 24 Waist: 22   No signs of use, fantastic condition. 95% cashmere, 5% silk. Feels like a dream, somebody take it off my hands!
        Shoulder Seam to Seam: 20 Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26 Length from bottom of collar: 31.5 Chest: 24 Waist: 22   No signs of use, fantastic condition. 95% cashmere, 5% silk. Feels like a dream, somebody take it off my hands!
Just checked spoo's listings, he has int shipping at $40, I guess I made a mistake on that quote.
I just tried using their website for a quote, and the lowest was $90. Is there any way I can get international shipping to japan for around $30? 
It's a lightweight sportcoat, value is $380 before shipping. Should I get insurance or something like that?