or Connect

Posts by Yorker

Weird thing happened to me.    Listed an isaia sport coat, sort of a strange one, hard to get a buyer. A guy bids on it, then a day later some random account that is just a string of letters and numbers places a bid. No feedback, so I check his account, it was created that day. I sent him a message that if he messaged me back where he was located and that he intended to pay for the jacket, I would let his bid stand. He didn't, so i deleted his bid.    the other guy...
  Huh, That looks familiar.   Looks great dude!
Yeah express is $50, but the sig confirmation is greyed out. : /
Alright guys, just made my first big (to me) sale. One sport coat, $525 plus $45 shipping to london. I'm shipping from the west coast. Should I use FedEx per ebay guidelines, or USPS priority W/ Sig?    Edit: Also to note this is my first international sale over $200. Should I declare the value as $525? any other things I should take note of?   Edit2: Fed ex wants 90 bucks from me, but I could do usps for $40, and usps with added insurance for $50, but they don't...
Shoulder Seam to Seam: 20 Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26 Length from bottom of collar: 31.5 Chest: 24 Waist: 22   No signs of use, fantastic condition. 95% cashmere, 5% silk. Feels like a dream, somebody take it off my hands!
        Shoulder Seam to Seam: 20 Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26 Length from bottom of collar: 31.5 Chest: 24 Waist: 22   No signs of use, fantastic condition. 95% cashmere, 5% silk. Feels like a dream, somebody take it off my hands!
Just checked spoo's listings, he has int shipping at $40, I guess I made a mistake on that quote.
I just tried using their website for a quote, and the lowest was $90. Is there any way I can get international shipping to japan for around $30? 
It's a lightweight sportcoat, value is $380 before shipping. Should I get insurance or something like that?
Hey guys. I just sold a sportcoat, guy have me a decent offer, when I checked out his location it said US. But when I accepted his address is in japan. I had $30 flat fee for int shipping, but have never done this before. Which shipping method should I use? Any "make sure you do this"? Things?