or Connect

Posts by Yorker

I would steer clear of those. Though I have no hard evidence to say so, i assume that any clothes made to ride the train of a movie (first Gatsby, now Kingsman) are not ultimately going to be that great. If you're looking for a DB suit like the ones featured in that movie, I would recommend looking into DB suits as a whole, and other brands not associated with the marketing team of a hollywood movie. 
Im sort of a 48L, but in slimmer italian brands like Isaia Im a solid 50R/L. do you guys think the beige valstarino in the 52 would be too large for me?
  Tie between a NWT 2014 Cucinelli down parka with fur hood trim and a cesare attolini camel hair polo coat. Both made 1k.
Anyone know how to see what the final price was on a best offer item that sold? I used to be able to see it if I clicked the "print" button on the sold listing, but it seems that doesn't work anymore. Any ideas?
Ugh man. I'm sorry. 
Off Beat Question:   I recently checked out my local stores offering of Isaia's SS 2015 line, and I noticed some really stark differences in their pick stitching. Namely that they're using super wide stitches instead of the standard way, so that instead of light dimpling you see these huge lines of thread. Anyone know what's up with this? It looks really cheap to me. Is it supposed to be a style change?     Example:  
Holy Boglioli Batman!