or Connect

Posts by Yorker

I've experienced this too. $500 jacket, refused at customs, wouldn't pay for another shipment to london. They filed a chargeback and I kept the jacket and the money while paypal took the hit. 
An amazing recent sport coat from Cesare Attolini. Awesome thick wool fabric in a medium / medium-heavy weight. All the hallmarks of Attolini. flap pockets, dual vent, functional cuffs.   NOTE: The sleeves have been shortened from the cuff without damaging any fabric. The sleeves should be able to be let out by approx 1.75 inches without harm.        Shoulder (seam to seam across back): 20 Chest (pit to pit):...
An amazing recent sport coat from Cesare Attolini. Awesome thick wool fabric in a medium / medium-heavy weight. All the hallmarks of Attolini. Patch pockets, dual vent, functional cuffs.   NOTE: The sleeves have been shortened from the cuff without damaging any fabric. The sleeves should be able to be let out by approx 1.75 inches without harm.        Shoulder (seam to seam across back): 20 Chest (pit to pit):...
looking for advice:   I shipped a little package priority usps international to my buddy in japan two months ago. last the tracking updated says it left Los angeles. I can't get any info from usps, haven't found a way to get past robots on the phone, and have never delt with a truly lost package before.    Any tips?
Anyone see this label before? Found on an 80s looking cotton bomber lined in mink.
Honestly seems more golden than anything. So I would say closer to shimmering straw at sunrise.
Im not really sure why you would care so much about a sartorio by who suit. Its a sartorio suit. The basting stitches indicate its new, I doubt anyone would go to the lengths to restitch basting stitches in. The buttonholes look nice to me, I wouldn't worry so much. 
Alright assholes here's your shot for some minty fresh Kiton goodness straight from the mothers teet. Spring Summer 2013, none of that old crusty shit from 2002.   retail was $6,800   the tag pic is of another jacket, tagged 38 its just here to show its really truly a 2013 model. This jacket is EU50.    cashmere silk linen blend, mid weight. Functional button holes, flap pockets, dual vent, with a gleam so clean you'll cry tears out of your eyes.      Shoulder...
I would stay with these two:   Maison Marginal: will have more interesting cuts, if your into "fashion" Incotex: will be more conservative, but likely more lux fabrics.   Also consider Panta, does MTM pants for under $400, which rank up there with the best.