or Connect

Posts by Yorker

Has this ever happened to anyone? Just got this message in regarding a 2k sale. Note: I shipped it at 2k and have the documentation to back it.    "Not only did you not ship my coat at the $2,000 I paid, you didn't even ship it at the $2,500 it was originally listed at YOU SHIPPED IT AT VALUE $3,000 FOR SOME BIZARRE REASON. I have just had to pay $700 tax at the border. I would like a refund please. Absolutely ridiculous. I would like a refund of the excess tax as a...
Is this formosa RTW ? Looks insanely good.
Spoo = master troll.
E-thrifted this cucinelli cashmere pullover for 170. Fits well and the colors IRL are amazing. I guess I have to decide if I want the ~200 profit or the sweater more.       
Damn. Which season is this from?
I'm not in any need now, but after spending some time in a quilted bomber i just picked up, I don't think I'll be able to send it to any old place for upkeep. Does anyone have any experience bringing their outerwear to a LP boutique for any alterations / repair / cleaning? Any ideas what the pricing is like?
Indeed. I unstitched the pockets of the bomber myself, the other is pretty close to mint as well. maybe a couple wears. top score of the year for me, for sure. 
pretty much what was going through my head when i opened the package.
Pic of said traveller