or Connect

Posts by Yorker

RLPL and SUSU    
David Reeves Solid Navy Wool Sport Coat. No tag, but fits similar to 38 / 40 R/L. Please check measurements!    285 $185     Shoulder (seam to seam across back): 18 Chest (pit to pit): 20 Waist (across slimmest point): 18 Length (from bottom of collar): 30 Sleeve length (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 26
I would file a chargeback if possible.
Hey guys, for some reason I have a pending balance on my paypal account, similar to when I started using eBay. I haven't had any pending balances that I couldn't withdraw in like two years. Anyone else run into this?
Retail $1,000. Worn once. Tagged US 11E.
Agreed
Idk, from what I've seen Isaia really changes their manufacturing a lot. I've seen shirts with amazing hand sewn buttonholes and others with crappy looking machine done ones, with the same label on them. Idk about plastic buttons, but i wouldn't really be surprised if they used them on their "sport" shirts. 
This a thing? I don't really think it's real shearling, kinda hard to tell though other side of tag says "lining: 70 acetate 30 cupro" theres no fabric lining that I can find, so I imagine it refers to the "fur".
dang bro
jesus christ.