or Connect

Posts by Yorker

picked this up the other day, cool brown linen silk blend, haven't seen too many single breasted peak lapels from zegna. It's a little off on me, so available if anyone wants. PS anyone know what the "F" stands for in 50F?         
no 11 or 11.5 :( def would have gotten one of the chukkas
that chanel man, I don't know how you got that dude, but congrads.
Langlitz bra.
Alright Guys, here goes.    I bought this from the original owner, he said he never wore it, and neither have I. The fabric is really light and breathable, while still seaming durable. Quarter lined, 100 percent virgin wool. The wool has a slight stretchy quality to it, its really sweet. This thing would be awesome for anyone in hot or humid weather during the summer. It's cut really slim, so anyone that isn't a drop 8 would have too let the waist out a bit, but there's...
 thanks man!
Can anyone identify this?   Found something pretty interesting today in the women's section, 99% positive its mens. Its like a shirt-jacket (blouse?). anyway, pretty sweet tweedy fabric, no content tag or maker, only a "made in france". it's got a pocket cover with no pocket on the inside, which is weird, quarter lined and finished seams on the inside, the lining is either silk or imitation silk-polyester stuff. canvassing on the chest / into and through the button...
   Yeah I'm pretty low on the goth-ninja scale. 
Despite my lurking, %90 of what I wear is SWD. Can't say I'd have much use for leather pants, unless they're for riding. Always down to check out jackets though. I commissioned a langlitz four years ago and it's been my trusty sidekick ever since. I have been thinking about a second thought, maybe one that isn't specifically used for sliding across cement.