or Connect

Posts by Yorker

yeah that should really be the end of it. Does anyone else get slammed with these requests? I get them on probably %60 of my international sales. 
Hey guys. So i just sold my biggest ticket item yet, at 2k. International express to london, but the buyer just asked me to value it at $100 "because he already paid taxes in US and it will be shipped faster". I usually just brush these off as I print and buy shipping through ebay. But I'm a little worried about this one. Is there any chance that writing the proper value can backfire against me? I guess I'm just anxious about him getting nailed with a ton of taxes and...
 When I started out, I found three pairs of big E vintage selvedge levi's with a back sinch, so they were from the 30's. they were at a buffalo exchange for $20 a piece. I left them because they weren't 501xx. I think they said 505.  I still think back to that day with great remorse. 
A thing? Can't tell from net and don't know work wear much.
Man, some of those looks are awesome. Love that belted overcoat / robe. So cool.
Does anyone know if this is the new current label?
No expierence, but from a little checking around it looks like you'll be in the area of $1,500-2,000. If you have an atypical body type it might be a good deal, but from what I can see it seems like you could get something better with a smart RTW purchase and a good tailor. If you're looking into 1.5-2k, you could purchase a suit from sartoria formosa via No Man Walks Alone, which would undoubtably yield a higher quality suit, and possibly a better fit.    Generally, if...
For sale here is a brand new with tags current Fall / Winter 2014 / 15 Wool Cashmere Silk blend down puffer jacket with fox fir trim. This jacket is currently for sale on Brunello Cucinelli's website for $6,355, not including sales tax.    2400 $2000 1900     The jacket is for sale online and can be viewed at cucinelli's website under the outerwear section in fall winter 14.       Fabric Content: 87 wool, 6 Silk, 5 Cashmere.   Down Fill   Argentinian Fox Fur...
Thanks ColoRLOw!
Sorry for the thread derail, but could anyone tell me know model and last of aldens the shoe on the left is? It's excellent.