or Connect

Posts by Yorker

Hey if anyone gets their union made purchases and they don't work, hit me up. I'm up for buying anything 32/34 pants / 38 jackets. 
i quit.
Just picked up some persol suprema Capri editions. 3024 24/31 incase anyone's interested.
So I ran into an opportunity to buy some raw black lambs wool shearling collars that are new, just raw pieces cut into a collar shape. I don't know how many more are available (I've got three right now, one of which I'm going to use), but I thought that maybe some of you might be interested in getting one to put onto one of your overcoats or something.   The fur is black and super soft. Here are some pics, if anyone is interested shoot me a pm. would be willing to source...
First recent hermes tie. Super nice.
  Opened link - press buy it now - "error" - refresh - this item has sold. Fucking cock tease of the week. 
any competent tailor will be able to compensate for unequal shoulder height. The back is substandard for any tailor, and should not be accepted at all. 
Yeah man thats a tough one. Looks old as hell. I was thinking maybe langlitz, but they've been good about labeling. 
 Is there anything on the inside of the inside pocket? can you take a picture of the material in there?
In spirit of art thrifting. Picked up this lithograph cause it looked amazing, sitting at a local mom and pop un framed. Got it for $3. Went home and found out the artist sells them for 900 a pop, this one was for the 86 expo, and isn't available anymore. Artist name is Ted Harrison. Side picture to avoid glare.