or Connect

Posts by Yorker

Good look! Its 26, mistakenly put the body length in.
2 button. Super ultra light shoulder padding.
Full canvas, hand sewn buttonholes, incredibly soft leather details, two interior leather pockets,  triple patch front with leather inside front pocket. Functional cuffs, unlined except for sleeves. Textured fabric that doesnt wrinkle like pure linen.  Wears a bit warmed due to the %46 silk. Great all weather jacket. No damage, front button is loose. Single vent, really cool elbow pleats in the sleeves.   %46 Silk -%54 Linen   Shoulder (seam to seam across back):...
The best parka you can buy. %100 Goose Down fill Wool Cashmere Silk Blend Parka. Coyote fur trim on the the hood collar. Hood is removable.  Amazing leather detail. 6 front pockets, Extra buttons, Brand new with all tags. Incredible deep textured navy herringbone fabric.    Tagged EU 54 Measurments will be updated shortly.      Chest: 26.5 Waist: 25 Sleeve length from shoulder: 26 Length down back: 35 Shoulder seam to seam across the back: 23
The best parka you can buy. %100 Goose Down fill Wool Cashmere Silk Blend Parka. Coyote fur trim on the the hood collar. Hood is removable.  Amazing leather detail. 6 front pockets, Extra buttons, Brand new with all tags. Incredible deep textured navy herringbone fabric.    Tagged EU 54 Measurments will be updated shortly.    Chest: 26.5 Waist: 25 Sleeve length from shoulder: 26 Length down back: 35 Shoulder seam to seam across the back: 23
Anyone recognize this?
Buying sunglasses online is the ultimate shot in the dark. but man I still kinda want to try these.
Amazing jacket. Great preowned condition. Thick hearty zippers and supple amazing leather. Measurments are taken with the first zipper zipped, the jacket will be slipped with the second zipper zipped instead.  Tagged EU48 Made in italy.  No signs of wear on leather that I can see, some scuffs on zippers. Approx 1.5-2k retail. Shoulder (seam to seam across back): 17.5  Chest (pit to pit): 19.5  Waist (across slimmest point): 18  Length (from bottom of collar): 24  Sleeve...
Dilema incase anyone has had the same experience:   buyer opens not received case, says package was never delivered. Tracking shows "status not updated" after the package went out for delivery. Buyer opens INR case over 60 days after the sale, paypal refunds buyer, says I should file an insurance claim, but USPS doesn't accept insurance claims past 60 days. Am i SOL?   if I am not, will usps give me more than $50 for it? I didn't buy extra insurance. Shipped priority...
Damn that sucks. some nice boots :(